NFL Discussion

so there's a funny thing happening right now where the jets, bills, and dolphins are all drastically different teams this year- and i don't know nearly enough about any of the teams to hate them for any reasons other than the simple fact that they're division rivals. 

the other part is that the patriots' offense looks stronger than 07's, with tom ready to steam roll the whole damn league again. and i don't fear any of the teams mentioned above because as good as they all look so far, i don't think any of them stand a chance.

shit, even with revis- as annoying as it is to see him back in green and white, it was just too damn comical watching how inept the colts are. that franchise is beyond broken.

so there's a funny thing happening right now where the jets, bills, and dolphins are all drastically different teams this year- and i don't know nearly enough about any of the teams to hate them for any reasons other than the simple fact that they're division rivals.

the other part is that the patriots' offense looks stronger than 07's, with tom ready to steam roll the whole damn league again. and i don't fear any of the teams mentioned above because as good as they all look so far, i don't think any of them stand a chance.

shit, even with revis- as annoying as it is to see him back in green and white, it was just too damn comical watching how inept the colts are. that franchise is beyond broken.

Both of their games have been won by 1 score. I wouldn't crown them yet.

Both of their games have been won by 1 score. I wouldn't crown them yet.

Tom Brady after 2 games in 2007: 576 yards, 6 TDs, 1 INT

Tom Brady after 2 games in 2015: 754 yards, 7 TDs, 0 INT

plus the only reason the buffalo game was as close as it was, was because they were more focused on trying to put 60 on the board when they should have just run the ball and killed clock.

Tom Brady after 2 games in 2007: 576 yards, 6 TDs, 1 INT

Tom Brady after 2 games in 2015: 754 yards, 7 TDs, 0 INT

plus the only reason the buffalo game was as close as it was, was because they were more focused on trying to put 60 on the board when they should have just run the ball and killed clock.

They held those teams to 14 points and won by 24 in both games.

Not saying Brady isn't on a roll and they aren't set up to win a lot of games. Just saying '07 they got off to a better start as a team.

That's why I only talked up the offense. I know the D isn't nearly what it was last year. But Brady is playing with a big ass chip on his shoulder and is poised to pick apart his opposition to the point where the D's shortcomings seem irrelevant

when you compare how the pats are playing to how every other "used to be good" team is playing, I'd say they look the best.  I think the steelers are looking really good too - and that the two teams look the best of everyone...

has anyone used this site?

http://officialtvstream.com.es/webcast/football/

but look at their schedule. i'm worried about them maybe losing to the giants or eagles. other than that, they may lose a fluke game to one of the division. but from what we've seen, there's not a matchup on the rest of their schedule that they shouldn't win.

Barely beat the Steelers. Barely beat the Bills. Stomped the Jags.

The Pats are good, but to declare that they're going to be 16-0 is a huge stretch.

also, you say barely beat because you're only looking at final scores. the pats had both of those victories well in hand long before the final whistle.

They beat Pittsburgh by 7 in a game where the Steelers missed 2 FGs. That game easily could've swung the other way

if you want to play it like that... give them the two FGs and take away the garbage time td to antonio brown. hey, look at that.. now they win by 8.