NFL Discussion

Agree to disagree I guess. What did he think they were going to ask? He wasn't forced to go out and go e the interview. He chose to go out there with the press and look like a little crybaby bitch that didn't get his way.

Don't players get penalized if they don't show up for press interviews or something?

Agree to disagree I guess. What did he think they were going to ask? He wasn't forced to go out and go e the interview. He chose to go out there with the press and look like a little crybaby bitch that didn't get his way.

the NFL will fine players who do not talk to the media

Maybe you missed the entire reason for the "You Know Why I'm Here" thing with Marshawn Lynch last season.

I'd rather him walk the fuck away than to speak his mind and get quoted saying something he'll regret.

The questions were bullshit as well.

The questions were bullshit as well.

The question he walked out on (and I'm paraphrasing) was "You guys spent 2 weeks preparing for this defense, was there something specifically that the Denver D did that caught you off guard?"

I really don't care that he walked off, but that's a reasonable question for a post-game press conference.

The question he walked out on (and I'm paraphrasing) was "You guys spent 2 weeks preparing for this defense, was there something specifically that the Denver D that caught you off guard?"

I really don't care that he walked off, but that's a reasonable question for a post-game press conference.

The question wasn't why he walked off.

He walked off because of what he heard in the interview behind him.

The question he walked out on (and I'm paraphrasing) was "You guys spent 2 weeks preparing for this defense, was there something specifically that the Denver D that caught you off guard?"

That one I have no problem with at all. I just hate how this will be the talking point in stead of his great season. Luke and Coach Rivera handled their disappointment and spoke to the media with class. I just wish our $100 million QB did the same. I'm not the best loser myself so I understand his reaction though.