NFL Discussion

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, thebiglebowski said:

Lions! Division is there's to choke away at the moment.

Not sure if this stat is known nationally but there are 2 teams that have trailed in the 4th quarter of every game this year -- the Lions and Browns. Stafford is clutch as fuck. Slay and Prater too.

God, Im a vikings fan, that last game was heartbreaking. It aint over yet, you guys are coming up to the hard part of your schedule!

I actually thought the Lions were going to be horrible this year, boy are they proving me wrong. 

The general consensus in Detroit was that they would win something like 6-8 games. Still could. On one hand you can't come from behind every single game but on the other, Nfl games are usually decided by 1-2 scores so it's not impossible to get it done this way. 

I thought the Viks would be an above average team but I thought the hype train went too far when they were undefeated and being put up there with Seattle and NE. It still comes down to the quarterback a ton in the NFL and Bradford has been in the league a long time -- we mostly know what he is. Game management can get you so far but the best teams have a QB who can put the team on his back when they need it.

Ya I we should have been  a deep playoff team this year. but injuries have crippled us. 

Bradford is playing well. but behind that atrocious oline all he can do is short 3 yard passes. same problem with running. no blocking. 

It's too bad that we had so many injuries. 

I actually don't mind Detroit and if it wasn't for the fact that I think no wild cards are coming out of the nfc north I'd be happy they are doing to well.

I think GB is actually worse then what people are saying. they are actually horrible.  I'd be surprised if they win 3 more games. 

Watching gb struggle is the only thing making this season bearable haha. 

• 4 weeks later...

The Skins continued their streak of playing terribly on primetime football. We had an easier game to win and just didn't play. One of the very few times that I've turned the TV off during a game.

Being a DC sports fan is very tough, but shows I don't give up on things easily. Or maybe that I'm crazy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Sorry. I grew up in Georgia. Though I live in New England (CT), I'm truly a fan of all GA teams (when I'm picking one; I only ACTUALLY care about UGA football).

I understand you are a fan, but do you really think ATL will win? I'm genuinely wondering. I mean, anything can happen, but I just don't see ATL pulling it off, other than some major injuries/errors on the NE side. Even then, they always pull the game out of their ass.