NFL Discussion

Yay, my packers won :D

Rodgers did about as good as he could have done.. passing td, running td, he proved that he has the ability to adjust on the fly. Hopefully for my sake he stays healthy

need to add that the TD pass was after looking at 3 different options and then passing a perfect spiral while on the run and falling backwards just out of reach of two defenders perfectly into the arms of Hall. It was like Favre never left. Just fucking unreal. I was in heaven last night.

and this catch... fucking awesome.

[image]

my after week 1 picks...

Jets/Steelers/Denver/Jaguars will be the top 4 in the AFC

Giants/PACKERS/Saints/Cardinals will be the top 4 in the NFC

a healthy Drew Brees is going to be tough. Seattle sucks, Tampa Bay sucks, the NFC West is just terrible, none of those teams should make the playoffs but because someone does I think the Cards will make it... NFC East is by far the toughest division in the NFL this year in my opinion. Dallas, NY, Philly and Washington (at times) all are pretty potent offensively and defensively. I think the NFC may be the better conference this year around for a change

my after week 1 picks...

a healthy Drew Brees is going to be tough. Seattle sucks, Tampa Bay sucks, the NFC West is just terrible, none of those teams should make the playoffs but because someone does I think the Cards will make it... NFC East is by far the toughest division in the NFL this year in my opinion. Dallas, NY, Philly and Washington (at times) all are pretty potent offensively and defensively. I think the NFC may be the better conference this year around for a change

never underestimate the cardinals ability to suck. even when they look good. the rams and 49ers are no good but the seahawks will put up a fight i think.

my after week 1 picks...

never underestimate the cardinals ability to suck. even when they look good. the rams and 49ers are no good but the seahawks will put up a fight i think.

sorry, there is no way the seahawks with their decimated offense will win more than 8 games. there is no way.

sorry, there is no way the seahawks with their decimated offense will win more than 8 games. there is no way.

And look at the cardinals back up, it's interesting that out of that whole year of college football craziness, reggie bush is still the only viable player from that heisman watch. I really hoped vince young would be a potential for greatness type situation. And Leinart is just a fucking douche, glad to see him fail.

Vince Young... he crazy.

must be insanely depressing to go from being one of the most highly regarded players during his college career to being booed off the field in the pros... I feel bad for him.

okay, no i don't.

kinda hard to feel bad for a guy who makes what... 13 million a year?

players get booed all the time. if the dude is struggling with that, id say theres something much deeper going on there.

must be insanely depressing to go from being one of the most highly regarded players during his college career to being booed off the field in the pros... I feel bad for him.

okay, no i don't.

kinda hard to feel bad for a guy who makes what... 13 million a year?

players get booed all the time. if the dude is struggling with that, id say theres something much deeper going on there.

thats why I said no i dont. I mean I do, but I don't.