NFL Discussion

Now I'm trying to get stafford, cuz I have Eli. And he stinks.

My team now:

Eli Manning

Reggie Bush

Adrian Peterson

Dez Bryant

Antonio Brown

Demaryius Thomas

Owen Daniels

Blair Walsh

Cowboys DST

Bench

Matt Schaub

Danny Woodhead

Willis McGahee

Michael Crabtree

Jeremy Kerley

Alshon Jeffrey

TY Hilton

Charles Clay

Dustin Hopkins

12-teams, 2 keepers, no picks in the 6th, 7th or 8th round.

Best move of the season for me....  not buying Giants tickets.  Almost bought $200+ tickets to the Seahawks game in December.  So glad I passed on those.

At least you Jags and Browns fans can watch your team suck live for under $100.  As a Giants/Jets fan, we still have to pay premium prices to watch our teams lose.

*edit* No shit talk meant by the Browns/Jags comment.  I'd rather watch a Browns game at this point.

horrible game by the offense, not just flacco.  the o-line sucks.  can't create a pocket for flacco nor can they create a hole for rice to run though.  i never seen so many drop balls in a game either.  at least their defense could catch some, would love to try them out as wide receivers. flacco definitely needs to play better, but there are a lot of other factors at work.

flacco will look different soon though. like brady, he only has one familiar target to throw to. no anquan, no jacoby, no pitta. stokley was out too last game. also, an injured rice doesn't help.

i do recall recently in the past few years, some elite qbs throwing horrible games.

last season, both brees and matt ryan had 5 interception games with zero tds.  year before that brady threw 4 picks against buffalo too. and the year before that peyton manning threw 11 picks in a span of 3 games straight.

CHARGERS-RAIDERS WEEK 5 KICKOFF MOVED TO 11:35 P.M. ET...and no one cared, ever.

I'm honestly pleasantly surprised with the competition in the AFC West. I know I'm supposed to hate these teams, but it will shut up everyone saying the only reason the Broncos have success is because they're in the easiest division (that title goes to the NFC East). Also, none of them pose a real threat to Denver.

I'm honestly pleasantly surprised with the competition in the AFC West. I know I'm supposed to hate these teams, but it will shut up everyone saying the only reason the Broncos have success is because they're in the easiest division (that title goes to the NFC East). Also, none of them pose a real threat to Denver.

the chiefs have been really impressive. very happy for smith and reid, but look who they have played. 3 games against that horrible nfc east (cowboys, eagles, giants) and the other game against jax.

edit: just looked at their schedule. i could definitely see the broncos going undefeated.

ok dudes need some expert advice.  i want you to look at my team and see how i can improve.

my team

QB - michael vick

RB - cj spiller

RB - alfred morris

WR - dwane bowe

WR - wes welker

TE - charles clay

Flex - bilal powell

Kicker - gould

Def - Pitts

Bench

QB - matt schaub

RB - steven jackson

RB - ben tate

WR - ty hilton

WR - deandre hopkins

TE - gronkowski

Def - indy (picked up because of jax)

my running backs are hurt and i have 1st on the waiver order.  i can choose from the following.

helu - alfreds back up.

r. jennings - another back up but seems he might work out better for me since morris is on bye this week and i can POSSIBLY pick up as FA.

blackmon -  maybe give me something at WR.  bowe and hilton have been a bust.

i am 1-3 in my league and need to win this week.  help a dude out.  i like having 1st waiver and it seems like the time to use it.

has morris been ruled out? if so, helu over jennings. you'll also hopefully have gronk back. also, don't give up on bowe, better competition coming up where they will have to throw more. i wouldn't touch any jax player, nothing is sparking that offense.

morris is on bye this week so i am leading to jennings and hoping i can handcuff morris by picking up helu as a FA.