NFL Discussion

ok dudes need some expert advice.  i want you to look at my team and see how i can improve.

my team

QB - michael vick

RB - cj spiller

RB - alfred morris

WR - dwane bowe

WR - wes welker

TE - charles clay

Flex - bilal powell

Kicker - gould

Def - Pitts

Bench

QB - matt schaub

RB - steven jackson

RB - ben tate

WR - ty hilton

WR - deandre hopkins

TE - gronkowski

Def - indy (picked up because of jax)

my running backs are hurt and i have 1st on the waiver order.  i can choose from the following.

helu - alfreds back up.

r. jennings - another back up but seems he might work out better for me since morris is on bye this week and i can POSSIBLY pick up as FA.

blackmon -  maybe give me something at WR.  bowe and hilton have been a bust.

i am 1-3 in my league and need to win this week.  help a dude out.  i like having 1st waiver and it seems like the time to use it.

I'd start putting in hopkins instead of bowe depending on matchup.  your running game should be fine when steven jackson comes back... morris is a great back and has run well this year, his team has just been shitty and have to play from behind every game.  i didnt see the value in spiller this year for how high everyone was drafting him.  fred jackson is still running well and spiller is a big injury liability.  powell is definitely a nice flex for this week.  and you will start winning when gronk comes back.

a RB to keep an eye out for is andre ellington in arizona.  he has been running pretty good and is great catching the ball out of the backfield.  they will realize rashard mendenhall is a bum sooner or later and ellington could start getting significant playing time.  

i'm 0-4 and my starting line up looks good, but doesn't perform. they are due for it.

q - vick

wr - bowe

wr - colston

wr - s.johnson

rb - d. wilson

rb - rice

te - olson

w/r/t - ridley

trying to deal ridley for either amendola, roddy white, or hakeem nicks in different trades to people.

amendola is not worth trading for in my opinion.  dude simply cannot stay healthy.  nicks' production is severely limited due to the giants inability to give eli time to throw.  if he gets traded to SF or DET, he would be a great pick up though.  i think roddy or ridley have the most upside out of those players right now. 

I just picked up woodhead and hes starting in my flex....this is how desperate I am this week thanks to bye's and injuries. 

i started brandon bolden last week.  RBs in general have been more disappointing this year than any in recent memory.  le'veon bell is giving me a little hope moving forward though, especially since i have david wilson in 2 out of 3 of my leagues. 

Took a gamble and started Hoyer in one league last night thinking he'd probably be good for 3 TDs.  Boy was I wrong.  If Gordon didnt drop that first ball, the would have been up 7-0 and Hoyer would have been off the field and not destroyed his knee.  Feel horrible for the guy, he was playing pretty good ball.

dwayne bowe or hakeem nicks straight up.potential trade brewing me in my main league. i'm currently holding bowe

That's a coin toss. I have Nicks too and he's been riding the pine on my team since the Giants are such a mess. Bowe isn't producing much either but the Chiefs are in better shape. My gut, says Nicks will turn it around quicker than Bowe. Bowe isnt getting the looks and that offense is producing mostly off Jamaal Charles.