NFL Discussion

so who would of thought that after week 6, the chiefs would have more wins than the skins, giants, steelers, falcons, and texans combined.

OOF.

Stoked for Alex Smith though...kid deserves it.

what do you all think of this, we get to keep 4 next year and i'm currently in last place

im thinking:

jordan cameron

randell cobb

9th pick

for my 

marques colston

greg olsen 

5th pick

i would keep 2 of my rbs next year and then jordan cameron and randell cobb, do you think it would be worth it?

what do you all think of this, we get to keep 4 next year and i'm currently in last place

im thinking:

jordan cameron

randell cobb

9th pick

for my 

marques colston

greg olsen 

5th pick

i would keep 2 of my rbs next year and then jordan cameron and randell cobb, do you think it would be worth it?

You have this on the table or you are proposing it? Do that in a second. The difference between a 5th and 9th pick is not that big (both guys are going to have some uncertainty around them) but both of those players are young guys on the way up.

Colston and Olsen are decent players but they have already peaked. Colston especially I think is on the downside of his career. Olsen could still maybe have a career year just cause he is attached to Cam but what does that look like? 900 and 6 TDs? That's really good but you won't be kicking yourself for trading it away -- and that is Olsen's ceiling (I think). Cameron could be the next Jimmy Graham / Antonio Gates / Gronk type player. You'll be really pissed if you could have had that and missed it.

cobb out 6 - 8 weeks with a broken fibula

jones could possibly play on sunday

unreal.  boykin could be the #2 WR against Cleveland this weekend.  LOL.  6 dropped passes this weekend... gotta hope getting more time in practice will improve that... had a nice 43 catch in the 3rd