Angels And Airwaves - Lifeforms

got the /100 and /300 TTS signed exclusives and the BV exclusive. the newbury variant is kind of interesting, so is the orange/red variant. but 3/13 ain't bad. thought about getting the empire club pressing, but i'm not too crazy about the variant. 3 copies are enough (ha ha)

Edited by revisited

2 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

You think Tom and the band will actually sign 2,700 copies by hand? I'm shocked he isn't charging $60-70 for the signed copies like he has done in the past.

maybe that’s why this album took so long to come out…he waited announcing it until all the jackets were signed. Haha

1 hour ago, Vega said:

I think this might actually be the first time ever a standard variant is my favourite, that one should have been one of the limited ones imo

https://tothestars.media/collections/angels-and-airwaves/products/angels-and-airwaves-lifeforms-magenta-mint-and-black-smush-lp

1 hour ago, CVHX said:

i agree actually. this one and the Brooklyn Vegan ones are the coolest looking

Some signed standards available now  https://tothestars.media/collections/angels-and-airwaves/products/angels-and-airwaves-signed-lifeforms-standard-lp

Just now, Jesus Of Suburbia said:

This has to be up for consideration as the release with the most variants at release right? lol

I thought the new Billie Eilish album went crazy with variants but this is on another level.

AFI's "Bodies" that was also put out by Rise had like 15 variants as well

I just realized that "All that's left is love" is not on the album. I'm not exactly in love with the track but it's weird since it came out in the middle of the single run and has artwork in the same style 🧐 would have loved if another version of Paper Thin would have been on there, maybe a little bit more A&A rock version.

16 minutes ago, Vega said:

I just realized that "All that's left is love" is not on the album. I'm not exactly in love with the track but it's weird since it came out in the middle of the single run and has artwork in the same style 🧐 would have loved if another version of Paper Thin would have been on there, maybe a little bit more A&A rock version.

"All That's Left is Love" was a one of song to cure COVID, similar to U2's "Invisible" for (Product)RED

Edited by [Banned User]

4 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

The signed standard version is sold out on TTS. I wonder how many of the 13,000 will be signed. 

I estimate it takes 10 seconds to sign a copy, so working 8 hour days would take around a week to get 13,000 albums signed if you take an hour lunch.

I’m confident each and every one of those 13,000 will be legibly autographed. Yes sir, totally confident.

Did anyone happen to buy any of the signed color variants from another retailer other than TTS?

I missed the drop as it was midnight here in Australia and I forgot to set an alarm!

Long story short I saw a link to a reputable retailer here in Australia and they had the Clear with Black, Mint and Orange Splatter as well as the Black and Mint Smush with Orange Splatter so I jump on them.

Emailed them today and they contacted the supplier and they told me they were being sent unsigned copies! Kinda sucks but I am okay with with it because I like the color variants and I am not to fussed about signatures.

• 2 weeks later...