Chvrches - Screen Violence (27th Aug)

9 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Hmmmm.... I've still never been blown away by this band. Bones of What You Believe was ok, and it feels like each album got more predictable. Will have to see what the single sounds like.

They never evolved much but im kind of glad.  They’re always a good predictable listen.   The new single sounds like it could fit on any album lol.  

also my youngest kids first show!   We took our then one year old to a festival 8 years ago.  They were the 1pm band.  I have a soft spot for them. 

Looks like the red is for indie shops and not retail so you’ll probably get standard black from Amazon, etc.

https://galleryofsound.com/UPC/810599023553

I’m in for a copy.  Love all their stuff.

Edited by curator

I wouldn't assume it'll be black. They're still signed to Glassnote and Love is Dead never had a black pressing, only blue and clear. Another note about saving on shipping/cost in general, Amazon had a ton of copies of Love is Dead on blue vinyl available for $14. Vinyl demand is higher now but time will tell.

On 6/2/2021 at 11:27 AM, MCDELTAT said:

Hmmmm.... I've still never been blown away by this band. Bones of What You Believe was ok, and it feels like each album got more predictable. Will have to see what the single sounds like.

I'm with you here. I LOVE LP1, but I found LP2 and LP3 more and more bland and without the edge they had when they started. I do own the first three on wax, but won't buy the new one until I hear the full album. I do like the cover art and the potential combination of red vinyl.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...