PO NOW : Trash Boat "Don't You Feel Amazing?" (out 08/13/21)

• li0nel changed the title to PO NOW : Trash Boat "Don't You Feel Amazing?" (out 08/13/21)

11 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

I read this and immediately went "oh no..." Boston Manor went downhill real fast for me. Just listened to "Don't You Feel Amazing" and no thanks.

Boston Manor's first three records (I'm counting Saudade) were great. I still have to get into Glue, but it's always a struggle for me with overproduced transformations like these. I hope this single doesn't accurately represent the new album.

16 minutes ago, HardlineKid said:

https://hopelessrecords.myshopify.com/collections/trash-boat/products/tboadyfabr-lp

Pinwheel is up on the Hopeless store in the US. I'm hoping for more variants.

Same here, as the official website only displays one variant, I assume it's the current deal. I guess they had to choose between one large order of a single variant which will be delivered by factory on time, or a ton of smaller batches which are today, harder to deliver on short notices. Or maybe I'm just wrong and they dont keep with the variant game at all :D 

2 hours ago, li0nel said:

Same here, as the official website only displays one variant, I assume it's the current deal. I guess they had to choose between one large order of a single variant which will be delivered by factory on time, or a ton of smaller batches which are today, harder to deliver on short notices. Or maybe I'm just wrong and they dont keep with the variant game at all :D 

I think I'll just wait for it to pop up on Amazon and save on shipping. Not in love with the single

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, li0nel said:

So apparently theres another variant, it popped on the band's social networks.
We'll just apparently have to wait until friday the 13th to know more about it. Too bad, we all preordered the pinwheel.

spacer.png

https://www.banquetrecords.com/trash-boat/don't-you-feel-amazing%3F/HR4003-1

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

• 6 months later...