PO: Type O Negative Anniversary Releases - NOW: Dead Again 3xLP Reissue from Nuclear Blast

• 1 month later...

2 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Holy shit!!

• 2 weeks later...

BrooklynVegan has two variants of the The Origin of the Feces 30th anniversary deluxe edition with uncensored cover and scratch & sniff sticker. 

/1000 each

Smoke: TYPE O NEGATIVE ‘THE ORIGIN OF THE FECES’ 2LP (Limited Edition – Only (brooklynvegan.com)

Skull Gold: TYPE O NEGATIVE ‘THE ORIGIN OF THE FECES’ 2LP (Limited Edition – Only (brooklynvegan.com)

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Over at this pretty big TON collectors FB group I'm in, apparently Revolver is cancelling orders without notice/reason. 

I'm STILL waiting for my order of Bloody Kisses clear with green swirl from Brooklyn Vegan.  I think BV is a sister company to Revolver aren't they?  4 weeks ago BV sent out an update email saying that they expected to finally start shipping them out within 3 weeks.

Yes...BV and Revolver...and also HardTimes...are all in same fulfillment center/company...Project M Group. 

And it's been a clusterfuck all around with some releases...even outside of supply chain issues and pressing plant delays. They've mishandled plenty of people's orders. Not to mention lacking customer service. 

listened to my copy of the coke bottle green over the weekend.  Pretty impressed with it, dead quiet floor, flat, sound is dynamic and spacious.  The live tracks on the bonus disc are not the greatest quality, but I'm certain that's just the quality of the recording, can't polish a turd.  Not unlistenable though by any means, the live version of My Girlfriend's Girlfriend was my favorite of the bunch.

P.S.  still haven't seen shipping notification for my copy of Bloody Kisses from Brooklyn Vegan, going on 5 weeks now since they said it would ship within 3.  oh well... just gotta continue to wait I suppose.

16 minutes ago, thesecrets0308 said:

listened to my copy of the coke bottle green over the weekend.  Pretty impressed with it, dead quiet floor, flat, sound is dynamic and spacious.  The live tracks on the bonus disc are not the greatest quality, but I'm certain that's just the quality of the recording, can't polish a turd.  Not unlistenable though by any means, the live version of My Girlfriend's Girlfriend was my favorite of the bunch.

P.S.  still haven't seen shipping notification for my copy of Bloody Kisses from Brooklyn Vegan, going on 5 weeks now since they said it would ship within 3.  oh well... just gotta continue to wait I suppose.

Agreed with the quality. Haven't listened to the live disc yet but the first 2 are excellently pressed. Great packaging as well. The only gripe I have is having to place all three discs back into the sleeve.

On a side note: Gonna try out the Vinyl Storage Solutions multipurpose sleeves see how they hold up to triple gatefolds this weekend when my order comes in. Got a few triple gatefold sleeves that need proper protection. 

I've heard there are issues with the revolver orders as well. Anyone's Dead Again revolver order get canceled? 

yeah it was mentioned on this thread a few comments back that Revolver was just straight up cancelling people's orders for Dead Again.  My BK order has been in since i think May and they have moved the release date back at least twice.  Definitely makes me leery to order anything else from them in the future.  Nuclear Blast was right on schedule though, so kudos to them.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Life is Killing Me is my most played record of theirs. To me it’s certainly the easiest to listen to start to finish and the most consistent as well. To do that it sacrifices a bit of character(it’s their most straightforward album), but I don’t mind. 

I didn’t click on the links, but I’ve pretty much stopped buying everything but my favorite bands new albums and even then I’m usually listening to as much as I can of it before buying. Prices are just too much. And forget about variants, represses, or these days even recuts. I’m good with what I have.