PO NOW: Deafheaven - Infinite Granite (08/20)

Hmmmmm. Grabbed the splatter. Really wondering if this is how the whole album is though. I could at least get behind clean vocals over fast drumming.

EDIT: Also the pre-order on their store says AUGUST 20TH 2021. So, I'd still guess this year, albeit with delays perhaps at the very end.

Edited by MCDELTAT

11 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Hmmmmm. Grabbed the splatter. Really wondering if this is how the whole album is though. I could at least get behind clean vocals over fast drumming.

EDIT: Also the pre-order on their store says AUGUST 20TH 2021. So, I'd still guess this year, albeit with delays perhaps at the very end.

They just changed that. It said TBD before.

• jhulud changed the title to PO NOW: Deafheaven - Infinite Grantite (08/20)

On 6/8/2021 at 12:22 PM, Derek™ said:

I'm still digesting it.  The last minute teases a more signature sound, but those first 5 minutes are far more Turnover than Deafheaven.  If I went in blind, I doubt I'd be able to tell it was even Deafheaven.  This single is going to 100% polarize the current fanbase.  I think the majority that listen to Deafheaven for the denser metal elements are going to be pretty soured.  It's such a departure than even unapologetic fanboys will have their work cut out for them.  I wouldn't want a full album of this, but it's still > Night People for me.

Turnover was my first thought! I’m here for this. 

edit- wow fuck bullmoose. Way to shit in like a decade of good will in one afternoon. 

they been fucking up orders and not fulfilling preorders left and right lately anyway. 

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

• jhulud changed the title to PO NOW: Deafheaven - Infinite Granite (08/20)