City and Colour "Little Hell" 10th anniversary repress (on sale 6/8/21 10am est)

Anything special about this repress other than it’s supposedly limited to 2,000? I placed an order for this album on Amazon last week, said it was temporarily out of stock but I thought I would try my luck. I just got notice today it should be shipping near the end of this month. Trying to decide if I should pick up a copy of this tomorrow and cancel my Amazon order or skip the drop tomorrow with the hopes Amazon will actually fulfill my order.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw Dallas on Sunday for the first time. Really great show. He had one other guy playing several different instruments during about half the set. Two Coins and Comin' Home were highlights for me. Hope to see him with a full band in the future however. At any rate, the only vinyl for sale was Guide Me Back Home on black for $45. Not bad, but that is readily available. The hunt for "Little Hell" at a decent price continues!