The Speed Of Sound In Seawater - Red/Blue

Not showing up for me either - but the URL basically matches the description of the previously posted (now sold out) one: "red-blue-double-gate-fold-vinyl" (newer / not working URL); "RED / BLUE DOUBLE GATE FOLD VINYL" (header / product description of the sold out vinyl).  So it could have just been an error on the website?

25 minutes ago, iwokeinrelief said:

Not showing up for me either - but the URL basically matches the description of the previously posted (now sold out) one: "red-blue-double-gate-fold-vinyl" (newer / not working URL); "RED / BLUE DOUBLE GATE FOLD VINYL" (header / product description of the sold out vinyl).  So it could have just been an error on the website?

Ah, right on.

It wasn't an error, for what it's worth.  The one that's sold out was a split and this newer one was like a color-mash.  LP1 looked fantastic, like a dark blue and light blue merge, color-in-color kind of thing.  LP2 was similar but with more of a brown or olive configuration.  At least on my phone when I glanced at it earlier.

15 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

It wasn't an error, for what it's worth.  The one that's sold out was a split and this newer one was like a color-mash.  LP1 looked fantastic, like a dark blue and light blue merge, color-in-color kind of thing.  LP2 was similar but with more of a brown or olive configuration.  At least on my phone when I glanced at it earlier.

Huh, fair enough.  Wonder if they just let the second option go live sooner than they wanted? 

Oh well, glad to have a copy (eventually) coming my way, hope I don’t materially like the second version more than the first, though I rarely care much.

Just now, Derek™ said:

Oh yeah, maybe they pulled it down to update the mockup, because LP2 now looks like shades of pink and red.  Way more appropriate.

I'll probably just order this one and cancel my first order at this point since it also has the expensive shipping.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Package is great and sounds good enough on my secondary setup. I likely won't order anything else from this label though. Super poor communication. Hopefully they concentrate on their current roster and don't put out any stuff I "need."

Edited by MachoHommeRandallSauvage