HMV Centenary exclusive

1 hour ago, bobby said:

Apparently it somehow made its way back to their warehouse after being dispatched and they've told me they can't send it back out to me and are just going to relist on their website "at some point." 

I've got to admit, their service is pretty shite.

Whhhaaa? That's incomprehensible; You'd think the best way to resolve this was to contact you first instead of blankly fuck it off and refund it. I'm outraged on your behalf, they're utter dickheads.

18 hours ago, whoa said:

Whhhaaa? That's incomprehensible; You'd think the best way to resolve this was to contact you first instead of blankly fuck it off and refund it. I'm outraged on your behalf, they're utter dickheads.

Relapse did that to me, and I was so fucked off. I was desperate to pay for the record and shipping again. But they told me the record was 'out of stock' when they had just informed me the record was sent back to them. It costs a lot on the aftermarket, so me managing to grab the rare variant it seconds after the release was a waste of time.

4 minutes ago, rue said:

Loads of people who ordered online received refunds because they oversold, equally some people who received shipping notices then received refunds with no explanation. It’s all been a bit of a shit show. Certain items remain in stores, but HMV webstore have no way of linking this. 

Yeah I thought things like this might happen as the stores and online function totally apart so neither has any idea what the other is doing

On 8/14/2021 at 5:50 AM, rue said:

Loads of people who ordered online received refunds because they oversold, equally some people who received shipping notices then received refunds with no explanation. It’s all been a bit of a shit show. Certain items remain in stores, but HMV webstore have no way of linking this. 

I’m surprised that I received everything I ordered. I couldn’t order everything I wanted, though, because a lot of the releases had already sold out. 

• 2 months later...

Can anyone help with the Foo Fighters - Self Titled UK Red /2000?

I’m in the US and am unable to directly order this. I’ve helped plenty UK / AUS folk on here throughout the years. Hopefully someone can help! 

https://store.hmv.com/store/music/vinyl/foo-fighters-(hmv-exclusive)-the-1921-centenary-ed

on sale 11/13/21

Edited by pushbacktosquare