AFI - Sing The Sorrow 2xLP - Boot Available Today - NOW: Official Reissue Happening & PO Dropping

8 minutes ago, ringo_0 said:

When does the boot come in? I can post my vinyl rip of the original pressing for you guys to compare with the boot. I feel like it's nothing special, early 00's digital to vinyl, but who knows. 

They usually get their stuff out pretty quickly. I have a feeling mine will make it across the US by next weekend.

Yeah this was tragic, got a work call right before the hour and hastily beat them back off the phone.
And yet jumping on to their site at 3 mins after the hour, It dissapeared out of my cart.

Rippppppppppppppppppppppppp

If anyone else gets a scoop on more copies of this please do tell. 

Or the original for under $100 that would be cool too

23 minutes ago, mitchard said:

DreamWorks happened. 

I understand this logic but Bleed American has been continually repressed and there must have been others. Plus I seem to keep hearing the tale that the band are notorious about keeping their discography limited. I don't know if the latter is true.

5 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

I understand this logic but Bleed American has been continually repressed and there must have been others. Plus I seem to keep hearing the tale that the band are notorious about keeping their discography limited. I don't know if the latter is true.

That's true.

I have heard the latter as well, not sure where that originated though. If that's the case, bootleg away! They can't be too upset about counterfeits if they themselves have no desire to repress it. The demand far exceeds the supply, so they'd be asking for it at this point.

5 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Could be wrong, but I don't remember any hoopla from them over the more recent "Nitro" represses like the Atom Age ones.

They threw a fit over those. It worked somewhat because those reissues have little resell value.

Not sure if this is important to explaining why there hasn't been an STS repress, but the original wasn't released on DreamWorks. It was released by Adeline Records which doesn't exist anymore. 

• jhulud changed the title to AFI - Sing The Sorrow 2xLP - Boot Available Today - NOW: Official Reissue Happening & PO Dropping