AFI - Sing The Sorrow 2xLP - Boot Available Today - NOW: Official Reissue Happening & PO Dropping

32 minutes ago, pepperonigin said:

Just a heads up, the AFI site is now offering media mail. I just emailed them asking for a shipping change and refund since that wasn't offered earlier.

Where did you send the email? The order notification email is a do-not-reply, and the 'contact us' link on the email isn't working.

Been feeling like an idiot all day for having paid this much money for a record. May just cancel the damn thing

14 hours ago, HardlineKid said:

Where did you send the email? The order notification email is a do-not-reply, and the 'contact us' link on the email isn't working.

Been feeling like an idiot all day for having paid this much money for a record. May just cancel the damn thing

https://afi-store.sandbaguk.com/support/tickets/new

quoting @scottheisel from vinyl deals thread, so you can get this for 38+ shipping or of if you buy 75 bucks worth of stuff, the shipping is free.

https://1234gorecords.shop/products/pre-order-afi-sing-the-sorrow-2xlp-black-red-pinwheel

15% off everything but gift cards at 1-2-3-4 Go! Records with code GO15

https://1234gorecords.shop/

Sale runs through Friday 3/17.

3 minutes ago, xchemicalx said:

Sandbag is the worst. You’ll never hear back from them.

Oh my god yeah they are the absolute worst, I ended up having to make an international call to their UK office to have a higher-up in their offices email someone from the warehouse to send me the record I ordered that never arrived 

5 hours ago, HardlineKid said:

They replied in less than a day and refunded my order. Now, sumerian records........ Oof

I'm trying to contact sumerian (US & UK) via 4 different emails I found for the last 3 months. No response. BUT yesterday I got a reply from them - they provided me the fifth email address and told to try my luck with it lol

3 hours ago, IndigoHollow said:

I'm trying to contact sumerian (US & UK) via 4 different emails I found for the last 3 months. No response. BUT yesterday I got a reply from them - they provided me the fifth email address and told to try my luck with it lol

They're awful. I'm never buying something from them again.

49 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

I've always done digital, but yeah....stuff like this will inevitably get this workaround disabled. 

I completely missed that “eGift card” option. Damn. I felt like shit ordering that real one, especially when they shipped it separately. Lesson learned.