AFI - Sing The Sorrow 2xLP - Boot Available Today - NOW: Official Reissue Happening & PO Dropping

3 hours ago, dantheriver said:

I completely missed that “eGift card” option. Damn. I felt like shit ordering that real one, especially when they shipped it separately. Lesson learned.

Same, I don't recall seeing this option during checkout. They should probably put some limits on physical gift cards...

2 minutes ago, gutterball1 said:

why is bullmoose sending 1 cent gift cards? if you bought it before announcement and it went down a penny?

Because people (myself included) bought 1 cent gift cards to put us over the free shipping threshold but forgot to click for them to send us a digital code instead of a physical card.

10 hours ago, TheGhostOfRandySavage said:

Because people (myself included) bought 1 cent gift cards to put us over the free shipping threshold but forgot to click for them to send us a digital code instead of a physical card.

ohhh.  thats really messed up of you guys to do that to a ma and pop business.  dont be such a cheapo and just pay the chump change it cost to ship or just go to a bullmoose store and pick it up yourself.

7 hours ago, gutterball1 said:

ohhh.  thats really messed up of you guys to do that to a ma and pop business.  dont be such a cheapo and just pay the chump change it cost to ship or just go to a bullmoose store and pick it up yourself.

e9d.jpg

Just now, lostcrimes said:

I ordered within two minutes of going up and looks like I have to wait until May. Not the worst scenario as people are still bidding 100+ on ebay copies I guess.

That's insane. I cancelled an order like 3-4 days after it was up, reordered using media mail, and am going to receive it two business days after it shipped. They're a mess

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

Fotos por favor...gracias...

AFI - Sing The Sorrow 

Url: https://www.discogs.com/release/26393102-AFI-Sing-The-Sorrow-

Shared from the Discogs App

You can probably imagine what it looks like from this. Not sure how to upload photos on this but it's a common enough combo that I'm sure you've seen it before. The most recent TDWP pressing of Zombies EP has an almost identical color scheme. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...