AFI - Sing The Sorrow 2xLP - Boot Available Today - NOW: Official Reissue Happening & PO Dropping

I didn't see this posted nor did I see if there was a catch-all thread for Rollin Records releases. But they are releasing AFI's major label debut "Sing The Sorrow" bootleg today at 12PST. It will be on red vinyl.Ā 

The cost is $39.99. Kind of steep especially since I have been reading iffy things about their sound quality.Ā 

They look to be capitalising on the new AFI album "Bodies" dropping today.Ā 

Ā 

https://rollinrecs.com/

24 minutes ago, pepperonigin said:

Anyone have any firsthand experience with their boots? Prices for this stupid record have gotten really out of control.

I bought Cake- Fashion Nugget and Coheed- SSTBĀ from them. Cake turned out pretty damn good. Coheed was good except for an audio skip on a track. Like they sourced the song fromĀ a scratched CD, not a physical defect on the record.Ā 

Also, I do not believe that they are the ones manufacturing these. So as far as quality goes it seems to differ from release to release.

3 hours ago, pepperonigin said:

Anyone have any firsthand experience with their boots? Prices for this stupid record have gotten really out of control.

blond by Frank Ocean sounds good. SSTB (aside from aforementioned skip) doesn't sound much worse than the green press. Tool Aenima sounds pretty good actually.

Ā 

• jhulud changed the title to AFI - Sing The Sorrow 2xLP - Boot Available Today - NOW: Official Reissue Happening & PO Dropping