No Sleep Test Press Vault

4 hours ago, dawhizz said:

A little too rich for my blood at the moment, but some good stuff here: 

https://nosleeprecords.com/products/test-press-vault-1?mc_cid=1cccd8583e&mc_eid=951cbb35a1

I grabbed that test press of the Sean Nelson/Matt Pryor/John Nolan split 12-inch, which I didn't even know existed until today. It was only $40, and then I got a 10% off code for signing up for texts, which dropped it to $36 — which still hit the free shipping mark!

25 minutes ago, scottheisel said:

I grabbed that test press of the Sean Nelson/Matt Pryor/John Nolan split 12-inch, which I didn't even know existed until today. It was only $40, and then I got a 10% off code for signing up for texts, which dropped it to $36 — which still hit the free shipping mark!

I believe that was the 2014 Subscription record that they didn't send out until last year.

lol prices are shown in cart Touché Amore Demo is $150. For some reason I've been getting everything from No Better since their one of the few bands from my hometown. Also ha at the Aficionado 7" TP. It's the only thing in my collection I've variant collected because they've all been so cheap <$12 and they were underrated.  

1 hour ago, scottheisel said:

Awesome, thank you for posting this! Just grabbed one too.

1 hour ago, smailtronic said:

Interesting that they're also offering 7" test presses for the three individual releases that, I think, never got full pressings. Instead, they merged them all onto the 12".

I think there was one artist that never did their songs so that's why it got scrapped. Not sure they didn't just do it without them.

3 hours ago, rrd said:

I think there was one artist that never did their songs so that's why it got scrapped. Not sure they didn't just do it without them.

There's another thread here with a bunch of people who signed up for, but never received the 7"s. Seems like they might've run the three 7" tests, sat on them for a couple years, and then made it a 12" after Geoff Rickly never sent his songs in.

Some people back in the day won the TPs for the 7"s on eBay and we were still in the dark hoping Geoff would have his stuff submitted. It's a cool 12" comp that I'm glad finally saw the light of day. It might be cool for some people but there's no reason for me to get a TP when the original is just a white jacket and black 12" record.

29 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

Some people back in the day won the TPs for the 7"s on eBay and we were still in the dark hoping Geoff would have his stuff submitted. It's a cool 12" comp that I'm glad finally saw the light of day. It might be cool for some people but there's no reason for me to get a TP when the original is just a white jacket and black 12" record.

Yeah I've had the Matt Pryor TP for a few years now, was kinda cool having an unreleased record for a while. A friend of mine who had the sub sent me the 12" cause he didn't care about it. But yeah the 12" they ended up releasing is about as bare bones as it comes lol

On 6/12/2021 at 3:58 PM, scottheisel said:

Yeah, same.  I also grabbed the Sean Nelson Subscription 7" which was $18 after the code.  Both are a bit pricey but I'm a complete sucker for anything Sean Nelson.

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, hookups96 said:

Has anyone actually gotten shipment of these? They should obviously all be ready to ship and I feel like it’s been two weeks. 

Awesome Merch isn't the fastest company in my experience. I've used them for in stock items from No Sleep and Topshelf and they take a while.

On 6/14/2021 at 10:21 AM, linksisfromcanada said:

Balance and Composure was just up and now it's gone. Anybody score both? I got The Things... for $80.

I’m kinda shocked you were able to snag The Things… I picked up Separation right as the deal was supposed to start but the things was already crossed out and that was the one I really wanted. I set an alarm for 3 AM for it lmao.

still waiting on it to get to me though. I received a notification that it had begun shipping yesterday or the day before!

Yea, it was pure luck. He had said that some of those crossed out would be added Monday, so I checked back every 20 minutes or so on Monday morning and got lucky. 

2 hours ago, Kyle_ftl said:

I’m kinda shocked you were able to snag The Things… I picked up Separation right as the deal was supposed to start but the things was already crossed out and that was the one I really wanted. I set an alarm for 3 AM for it lmao.

still waiting on it to get to me though. I received a notification that it had begun shipping yesterday or the day before!