No Sleep Test Press Vault

44 minutes ago, rrd said:

Well got the Matt Pryor / John Nolan / Sean Nelson "test" in today. They literally just sent me the same 12" as the release which I already have. Gonna email about it, kinda annoying.

This is what I got:

spacer.png

is what you received different or is this just the 12”?  (Blank white label on the back)

1 minute ago, iwokeinrelief said:

This is what I got:

spacer.png

is what you received different or is this just the 12”?  (Blank white label on the back)

Yeah that's what I got (and already had)

Discogs shows the test for this being different

Url: https://www.discogs.com/Matthew-Pryor-John-Nolan-5-Sean-Nelson-2014-Subscription/release/17800189

2 hours ago, rrd said:

Yeah I got a response from them that essentially said "if you aren't satisfied with the purchase you can return it for a refund"

I'm like uhhh you sent me completely the wrong item, I want what I ordered.

Get Chris involved. I'll dm you his email address. Or you can hit up their Instagram.

On 7/5/2021 at 3:30 PM, N8TRU said:

Get Chris involved. I'll dm you his email address. Or you can hit up their Instagram.

I've CC'd him on all the emails because I had his email from some correspondence before. Didn't hear anything from him.
Today I got a reply from the distro company saying that they don't have the correct record in stock anymore and sent me a return label. Pretty fucking annoyed.

@scottheisel you want to sell your copy? lol

17 hours ago, rrd said:

I've CC'd him on all the emails because I had his email from some correspondence before. Didn't hear anything from him.
Today I got a reply from the distro company saying that they don't have the correct record in stock anymore and sent me a return label. Pretty fucking annoyed.

@scottheisel you want to sell your copy? lol

I'd trade my TP for your regular copy + something else, do you have a tradelist online somewhere? Deadformat is down.

3 hours ago, mitchard said:

WAIT, WHAT?!

I think he was referring to the fact @rrd still has his Deadformat link in his signature. He ain't wrong though. I thought Deadformat was supposed to be making a comeback last year but that never happened, would be kinda cool for it to come back imo.

• 1 month later...