PO: New Found Glory - Forever And Ever x Infinity...And Beyond!! (Previous album w/ 6 New Songs)

spacer.png

"We are pumped to announce the deluxe version of our 10th album, now called "Forever And Ever x Infinity...And Beyond!!! The new and improved version features 6 new songs on the album which takes it to 21 songs for 2021! “The Last Red-Eye”, “The Devil Has Many Faces” and “New Abnormal” were all written during the downtime of the pandemic. Also included are “Ferris Wheel” and “Backseat” which were ideas that were never completed from the original album sessions and a rework of “Puzzles”!

The packaging is an awesome hand-drawn makeover of the entire album done by the talented Chad Lawson. The vinyl version is a gatefold double vinyl with an etching on the back of disc 2. The insert of the record is a separate zine designed and created by us featuring lyrics, drawings, and photos. You all have been playing the heck out of this record and showing it so much love over the last year and now that we actually get to tour it soon we wanted reignite its energy and fire! Ready to rock it in your faces!"

Release date is September 3, 2021.

- Neon White With Purple Swirl Variant /350
https://hopelessrecords.myshopify.com/collections/new-found-glory/products/nfg0fexiwp-lp

- Neon Green /350
https://hopelessrecords.myshopify.com/collections/new-found-glory/products/nfg0fexing-lp

Edited by rrd

1 hour ago, TheWindBlower said:

I can't stand that they do this. I'm a big NFG fan, but I've never bought the deluxe editions because I have a hard time justifying dropping more money on something I already basically own. Just give us a B-side 12" EP. New song is pretty solid though, not that great, but good.

Anti-Flag did this with their most recent release and as a discography collector, gotta say I was upset. I bought the deluxe of 20/20 Vision, which had 3 7" records of single/B-sides. 20/20 Division has 5 "New Songs" 3 are the b-sides of the 7" records and 2 are "New". 

7 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

as a discography collector, gotta say I was upset. 

I feel you 100% on this. It's a completionist mentality that is hard to shake in record collecting. I went in 100% knowing that NFG was gonna do this again, and sure enough, they did. If I were you with the Anti-Flag album, I'd be disappointed too. With COVID, I kinda get it, doing a one-off like they seem to be doing. But with NFG, it's a pattern and it's frustrating on some level. Happy for new music, frustrated from a record collector standpoint.