PO: Taylor Swift - RED (Taylor's Version) 4xLP out on 11/12

6 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

If anyone has a DL of this I can get from you I would appreciate it. Bought the record, the CD, and don't have anything yet. Don't have any streaming and can't figure out how to use Soulseek. Yep. I'm a dummy.

I found it on Soulseek. I can upload it for you. 

Do you want 16 or 24bit?

Edited by Sad Heart

Got my record from target… thrown in a big ass box with some pieces of those big bubble things. FML. 

There’s a nice crease in the corner and the spine’s corners are rubbed to shit…. And it’s now sold out. I’m gonna keep from opening it to see if they get restocked and I can get it swapped out. 

5 minutes ago, nardes said:

Got my record from target… thrown in a big ass box with some pieces of those big bubble things. FML. 

There’s a nice crease in the corner and the spine’s corners are rubbed to shit…. And it’s now sold out. I’m gonna keep from opening it to see if they get restocked and I can get it swapped out. 

I was able to find in stores yesterday night. There were 3 at one of my local targets. Shouldn't be terrible to find

On 11/11/2021 at 8:26 AM, Snaggle Von Swift said:

Got shipping notice for the signed Red CDs, hopefully the heart comes back.

My local store got a bunch of signed copies...and looks like the heart is still gone...and her signature is as sloppy as ever...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWTik68rtd7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I got my Target order today and sadly will be returning it. I am currently listening to LP3, and it sounds fantastic, but many, many problems with this as a whole.

Number one, it was shipped in a whiplash mailer, but it was not sealed tightly, and got beat up. All four corners dented, and one corner a significant bend a couple of inches in. Also the cardboard was thin and flimsy and much weaker than the standard whiplash mailer.

The biggest problem though was in manufacturing. LP1 has tiny bits of paper embedded in the wax! At first I thought it was white and black wax that got accidentally embedded in the wax, and if so, I would have just kept it. But nope, it's paper! And of course that leads to tons of skipping. LP1 is unplayable.

I will return in-store to hopefully find a replacement on the shelves. I'm in no rush to return it, I'll listen to records 2, 3, and 4 a lot over the next few days before I can get to Target.