PO: Taylor Swift - RED (Taylor's Version) 4xLP out on 11/12

50 minutes ago, 1876records said:

also... there’s a FULL All Too Well? I don’t think I’ll be able to handle it 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/9485788/taylor-swift-10-minute-version-all-too-well/

SEVEN more verses..... SEVEN.

2 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

I’m excited. After missing out on the TS store Evermore, I ain’t fuckin around.

BTW, anyone have any leads on an opaque Evermore?? Haha

I ended up just ordering it from the EU store. It's different than the U.S. one, but I was also kicking myself.

31 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

I ended up just ordering it from the EU store. It's different than the U.S. one, but I was also kicking myself.

What’s the link to that store? I’m just seeing the old Merch when googling. 

please ignore, I just realized you were talking about Evermore 

Edited by ejeffs
Misread

43 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

I’m pretty sure I missed out on that shit too, debating wether or not I wanted to pay $50 for another copy. I’ll pay $50 for another copy 🤦‍♀️

11 minutes ago, Corgipants said:

Still no word on anything but the digital, wonder if they're waiting for pressing plants to catch up instead of making a 6 month wait for pre-orders? 

They'll be waiting a long time if that's the case. They have probably just booked the vinyl in with the plant and just waiting a while before putting the order up, no need to put a pre-order up as soon as its booked (not as if they need the cash to cover the costs!)

4 hours ago, Corgipants said:

Still no word on anything but the digital, wonder if they're waiting for pressing plants to catch up instead of making a 6 month wait for pre-orders? 

I see she dumped a bunch of 1989 ish merch on her site. My guess is 1989 was going to be the next one, but something is holding it up (it seemed to be getting rolled out in the same way that Fearless was).  So my guess is, they put out a Red announcement to tide the fan base over. Its rollout hasn’t been like anything she’s rolled out in the past few years. Not a single tease, or a surprise drop. It makes me think this announcement was a stopgap solution. 

The other thing is, they probably didn't want to take on another PO while people are still waiting for Fearless. If that does ship in August, we'll probably see the PO pop up in September. 

Edited by timsimmons

• 1 month later...

At the rate the pandemic and pressing plant back-ups are going...we're never going to see a vinyl PO until probably next year. In the meantime...I guess CD's are back in play. PO for the CD are up now:  Taylor Swift Official Online Store – Taylor Swift Official Store

3 hours ago, jhulud said:

At the rate the pandemic and pressing plant back-ups are going...we're never going to see a vinyl PO until probably next year. In the meantime...I guess CD's are back in play. PO for the CD are up now:  Taylor Swift Official Online Store – Taylor Swift Official Store

Ready for CD Collective.  Vinyl has become a pain in the ass. 

• jhulud changed the title to PO: Taylor Swift - RED (Taylor's Version) 4xLP out on 11/12