PO NOW: My American Heart - Hiding Inside The Horrible Weather (REPRESS)

PO JUST WENT LIVE

http://store.commonthreadrecords.com/products/698325-my-american-heart-hiding-inside-the-horrible-weather-lp

$40.00 - Screenprinted Alt Cover Edition /50
$35.00 - Limited Edition /100
$25.00 - Standard /350

Common Thread Records is partnering with My American Heart to bring you their beloved sophomore record "Hiding Inside the Horrible Weather."

We have three packages available:

The ALTERNATIVE SCREEN PRINTED COVER edition is limited to 50 copies and it includes all the stuff from the LIMITED EDITION + a very limited hand screen printed alternative cover slip for the record jacket!

The LIMITED EDITION package is limited to 100 hand numbered and signed by Larry and Jesse!
This pressing contains an inner sheet with the lyrics and a note from the band to you along with a print of handwritten lyrics to "Tired and Uninspired" and a MAH themed postcard!

The STANDARD EDITION package is limited to 350 copies.
This pressing contains an inner sheet with the lyrics and a note from the band to you!

All packages come with a free Common Thread Records sticker / button pack!

Edited by tokimedo

22 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

You have issues.

wait for an actual PO or any actual concrete info before posting a thread, maybe ?

There’s a preorder date, band members have posted it, and a place. I’d say that’s pretty damn concrete you fucking weirdo. 

Edited by tokimedo

2 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

I copy and pasted his exact comment from a thread I made.

It’s literally a rule of this message board to not post anything without concrete information but for some strange twisted fucked up reason you get off on making as many threads as possible, even if it means posting a thread weeks before any vinyl is even hinted at or announced.  You’re annoying as fuck. 

Honestly you’re probably just upset you didn’t get to create this thread, so you’re lashing out at me cause you’re gonna lose sleep tonight over it. So yeah, I double reiterate my initial point, you have fucking issues.

49 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

you’re probably just upset you didn’t get to create this thread, so you’re lashing out at me cause you’re gonna lose sleep tonight over it.

That happend to my Creeper thread as well. When the "American Noir" album was announced I created a thread about it. Some minutes after new user Dolgan was created by someone. This user found an old ass Wasda's thread about the previous Creeper album and posted that he loves this album. BTW it was the only user's message since that day. After that Wasda and lostcrimes began to post in Wasda's OLD thread about the NEW album. For me it's pretty obvious that this new user was created by Wasda only to bump his own thread. But for what? Things like that makes him happy? That's just pathetic.

Also it's pretty obvious that Wasda has multiply accounts. It's easy to spot them - just open any of his threads about The Used, Beartooth or something like that. Same accounts all the time.

Edited by IndigoHollow

8 hours ago, tokimedo said:

It’s literally a rule of this message board to not post anything without concrete information but for some strange twisted fucked up reason you get off on making as many threads as possible, even if it means posting a thread weeks before any vinyl is even hinted at or announced.  You’re annoying as fuck. 

Honestly you’re probably just upset you didn’t get to create this thread, so you’re lashing out at me cause you’re gonna lose sleep tonight over it. So yeah, I double reiterate my initial point, you have fucking issues.

Perhaps you could send me a link about that rule, TOKI.

I've created a total of 16 threads since the beginning of the year. That's less than one thread per week.

https://boards.vinylcollective.com/profile/11307-wasda-deelwifkramer/content/?type=forums_topic&sortby=start_date&sortdirection=desc

8 hours ago, IndigoHollow said:

That happend to my Creeper thread as well. When the "American Noir" album was announced I created a thread about it. Some minutes after new user Dolgan was created by someone. This user found an old ass Wasda's thread about the previous Creeper album and posted that he loves this album. BTW it was the only user's message since that day. After that Wasda and lostcrimes began to post in Wasda's OLD thread about the NEW album. For me it's pretty obvious that this new user was created by Wasda only to bump his own thread. But for what? Things like that makes him happy? That's just pathetic.

Also it's pretty obvious that Wasda has multiply accounts. It's easy to spot them - just open any of his threads about The Used, Beartooth or something like that. Same accounts all the time.

You have come up with an entire VC conspiracy theory and yet I am pathetic? You have clearly put some thought into this. That's adorable.

2 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Perhaps you could send me a link about that rule, TOKI.

I've created a total of 16 threads since the beginning of the year. That's less than one thread per week.

https://boards.vinylcollective.com/profile/11307-wasda-deelwifkramer/content/?type=forums_topic&sortby=start_date&sortdirection=desc

19 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

• Your favorite band/artist announced a new album? Great! Don't start a "PO SOON" thread unless there's any solid & legit info on a vinyl release. Get hyped about the release on the EE board. Don't clutter the main board yet.

also, youve created 16 threads under 1 account. how bout your 10 other accounts? please just fuck off @Wasda Deelwifkramer

2 hours ago, tokimedo said:

also, youve created 16 threads under 1 account. how bout your 10 other accounts? please just fuck off @Wasda Deelwifkramer

I have one account. I have changed my username once. Unless you can prove to me that I have multiple accounts, you can pound sand. You're as delusional as the other clown in this thread. You guys have too much time on your hands.

• tokimedo changed the title to PO NOW: My American Heart - Hiding Inside The Horrible Weather (REPRESS)