PO: Big Red Machine - How Long Do You Think It's Gonna Last?

https://merch.ambientinks.com/collections/bigredmachine?ffm=FFM_68489c22c0b2886a1e62d57f08ece27d

Standard Black

Opaque Red (indie exclusive)

3 way Color (store exclusive)

Green Splatter (ltd to 80)

Split Tri-color (secret society)

Release Date: August 27, 2021
Record Label: Jagjaguwar / 37d03d
Format + Color: Double LP - Red/Blue/Yellow

Tracklist:

1. Latter Days (feat. Anaïs Mitchell)
  2. Reese
  3. Phoenix (feat. Fleet Foxes and Anaïs Mitchell)
  4. Birch (feat. Taylor Swift)
  5. Renegade (feat. Taylor Swift)
  6. The Ghost of Cincinnati
  7. Hoping Then
  8. Mimi (feat. Ilsey)
  9. Easy to Sabotage (feat. Naeem)
  10. Hutch (feat. Sharon Van Etten, Lisa Hannigan and Shara Nova [My Brightest Diamond])
  11. 8:22am (feat. La Force)
  12. Magnolia
  13. June’s a River (feat. Ben Howard and This Is The Kit)
  14. Brycie
  15. New Auburn (feat. Anaïs Mitchell)

4 minutes ago, AlexH. said:

☹️

I assume this is why the green splatter sold outright away (surely it wasn't actually limited to 80?)

It was actually...

Confirmed on Reddit, someone reached out to the label and got an email response. As well as a screen shot when it said limited to 80 copies. Probably has something to do with Justin Vernons numerology obsession?

Seems strange that they removed the text in the store that specifically said 80 copies, but it did sell out almost instantly so either way it's going to be a very low number.

The first song kinda bores me, but so does Big Red Machine in general, haha.  Still think/hope this could be really good.

• 1 month later...

Hey there,

Thank you again for your support of Big Red Machine's release! The final version looks a bit different than the mock-ups. Below you'll find a photo of what the finished product looks like with the blue, violet, and turquoise colorway. If you have any immediate questions or concerns, please reach out in the next 48 hours. Otherwise we will proceed with shipping your order.

Thank you,

Big Red Machine / Ambient Inks

gT7RY8S.png

1 hour ago, AlexH. said:

Hey there,

Thank you again for your support of Big Red Machine's release! The final version looks a bit different than the mock-ups. Below you'll find a photo of what the finished product looks like with the blue, violet, and turquoise colorway. If you have any immediate questions or concerns, please reach out in the next 48 hours. Otherwise we will proceed with shipping your order.

Thank you,

Big Red Machine / Ambient Inks

gT7RY8S.png

I actually think that looks damn cool.

On 8/20/2021 at 1:06 PM, timsimmons said:

Its just weird that the old sold out variant (splatter) is still up, but this other one sold out and and they replaced it with a new color?

Didn’t sell out. The color came out different at the pressing plant. If you ordered the red, blue, yellow you will now receive the blue, violet, turquoise. Which is still for sale at the link above.