Glassjaw - EYEWTKAS, W&T and Live At The Forum - 3xLP Boxset [PO 07/09/21]

Just came here to say that I am one of the poor souls who actually purchased this, after missing out many of the ridiculous GJ items in the past.  Ok, $200 - probably shouldn’t have done it and just gone to the fucking show. To add insult to injury, after checking my account this morning - there is an additional $5.98 international transaction fee for purchasing on my debit card from MusicGlue. I deserve every rude, asshole comment from the community after this fucking madness. If you are also going to the Chicago show, you can slap me in the face in person - might not feel as defeating. 

On 7/9/2021 at 5:23 PM, MCDELTAT said:

I've been debating buying the record with a sleeve, but not buying a ticket to the show. What are they gonna do, go "No sir! You cannot have the thing you payed for! We'll cancel your order and never sell this to anyone ever again because we will not ship these."

So?...Have you settled on that debate?

On 7/9/2021 at 6:34 PM, Rottengoth said:

So seriously what’s stopping someone from walking into the show picking up their records and then opening a PayPal dispute afterwards?

I dunno …Being a decent human …morals, not committing fraud ?

Edited by tokimedo

On 7/10/2021 at 7:09 AM, defchino11 said:

Just came here to say that I am one of the poor souls who actually purchased this, after missing out many of the ridiculous GJ items in the past.  Ok, $200 - probably shouldn’t have done it and just gone to the fucking show. To add insult to injury, after checking my account this morning - there is an additional $5.98 international transaction fee for purchasing on my debit card from MusicGlue. I deserve every rude, asshole comment from the community after this fucking madness. If you are also going to the Chicago show, you can slap me in the face in person - might not feel as defeating. 

Don't feel bad at all.  Glassjaw is an awesome band and have some great music.  At least they're self promotion and merchandising is inventive, albeit frustrating.  I am seriously considering the vinyl myself.  I have been a fan of the band ever since the original release of EYEWTKAS.  Honestly, I have paid more for other vinyl records in the secondary market, but this is a hard price to swallow.  If your a fan of this band, than who's to say your wrong for spending the money though?

Edited by jaredisburning

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
10 hours ago, hallowken78 said:

So I think we're less than a week away from this tour - what are the actual chances they actually have this in-hand by now?  Everybody get ya popcorn ready...

People seem to be adding it in Discogs: https://www.discogs.com/release/19454803-Glassjaw-20-Anniversaries-Collection-

Disappointed no one’s got a photo yet…

Edit: I don’t have enough popcorn

Edited by iDealélan

4 hours ago, iDealélan said:

People seem to be adding it in Discogs: https://www.discogs.com/release/19454803-Glassjaw-20-Anniversaries-Collection-

Disappointed no one’s got a photo yet…

Edit: I don’t have enough popcorn

this listing was added 8! months ago lol