Glassjaw - EYEWTKAS, W&T and Live At The Forum - 3xLP Boxset [PO 07/09/21]

5 hours ago, andrewlucas said:

If anyone is looking for a ticket to the Los Angeles shows let me know. I won’t be able to make it. 

Wouldn’t get rid of those tickets just yet. Glassjaw moved the first 6 datas to October. Maybe you will be available then. 

Edited by hookups96

9 hours ago, andrewlucas said:

Picked up my copies from the Glass House last night. Pretty cool box but my only complaint (besides what I paid) is that the little door that slides up and down to remove the records is like 1/8” too small so the door keeps popping out of the railing. 

Same, thought I somehow loosened the railing trying to pry it outta the package. On par for a GJ release - something’s gotta be loose. Makes for a pleasing display though, and live record sounds decent.

Just a heads up for anyone going to the future shows that pre-ordered this ridiculous vinyl set in the plexi case…everyone at the Chicago date received theirs WITH NO VINYL. Straight up empty case. Told by the merch people that there was something wrong with the yellow record so they will be mailing the records out to everyone. No timeline or answer as to when. Not sure if this will be a continuing theme for the rest of the tour, but just a heads up, ya’ll might also be going home with a $200 empty case. 

dude in front of me in line said “This is so fucking Glassjaw”, and I agree completely. 

Show was great - so enjoy that part! 

2 hours ago, defchino11 said:

Just a heads up for anyone going to the future shows that pre-ordered this ridiculous vinyl set in the plexi case…everyone at the Chicago date received theirs WITH NO VINYL. Straight up empty case. Told by the merch people that there was something wrong with the yellow record so they will be mailing the records out to everyone. No timeline or answer as to when. Not sure if this will be a continuing theme for the rest of the tour, but just a heads up, ya’ll might also be going home with a $200 empty case. 

dude in front of me in line said “This is so fucking Glassjaw”, and I agree completely. 

They should just give everyone an NFT and call it a day

2 hours ago, defchino11 said:

What could possibly be wrong with the yellow LP in the case version vs the standard version? Guess I’ll have to crack this thing open sooner than later.

57 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

What could possibly be wrong with the yellow LP in the case version vs the standard version? Guess I’ll have to crack this thing open sooner than later.

I feel like I read something in the Facebook group about the yellow record being "too small" or something, which I then imagine means it doesnt stand upright correctly in the case. Just speculating - don't have any proof and can't find the post about the "too small" thing

Edited by Justinadamk

21 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

They also raised the prices on hot ticket merch items they sold out of previously.. Duffle restocked and went from $50 to $70 … long sleeve went from $40 to $50. Hilariously glassjaw. 

I was originally angry at the band but I am finding out it was due to the venue taking bigger portion. They were back to "normal" prices at the next show. 

Edited by Deathbyart
correction