Meg & Dia - Something Real (PO 07/02 @ 12PM EST) ETR SUPERFANS REJOICE!

Got an email on this.. up at noon (EST) on Friday, 07/02 via everyone's favorite label.  I thought I only liked 1 or 2 songs, but fuck it.. I'm in for a /200!

This link may actually take you to the product page?

Enjoy The Ride Records in conjunction with Doghouse Records proudly present Meg & Dia - Something Real. Available on vinyl for the very first time to celebrate the 15th Anniversary of their second album, Something Realfeatures the singles "Monster," "Roses," "Indiana," and also includes a bonus track, "What Are You Into? (Bedroom Demo)." Limited to 500 copiesSomething Real is pressed on 140 gram colored vinyl and housed in a 350gsm jacket and includes a single-sided color insert with lyrics.

Available Variants
200 Pressed on Maroon & Black Split with Gold Splatter
300 Pressed on Golden Nugget

Track List
Side A
Monster
Roses
Tell Mary
Indiana
Masterpiece
Rebecca

Side B
Nineteen Stars
Cardigan Weather
Getaways Turned Holidays
Courage, Robert
Setting Up Sunday
What Are You Into? (Bedroom Demo)

Strict limit of 2 per variant

IMPORTANT NOTES, PLEASE READ:
This release will begin shipping AROUND MID JULY 2021, as we are finishing packing orders from a very busy Spring. Thanks for your support, you will get tracking info once it ships.

Also please be aware that Priority Mail orders WILL SHIP FIRST, so if this is needed asap for a gift then please choose Priority Mail and/or email us once placed to make sure it's seen & double-check we know you chose Priority.

This release upon request can be shipped in poly sleeve to avoid seam splits, we do not have extra jackets for this release

This album comes mailed inside of the jacket with plastic wrap on the outside unless otherwise noted. We do not have any extra jackets for this release in case of minor damage by the USPS in transit. To clarify, It will come packaged in a full-color jacket (as pictured) sealed with plastic wrap UNLESS requested in the comment section of your order to open the album & place in a poly sleeve prior to shipping. This is a good way to prevent potential seam splits along the top of the jacket due to careless handling by the Post Office. Thank you!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I'll just add to those that never checked out their christmas album they put out in 2019.... it's SUPER good. I'm very picky when it comes to christmas/holiday music (holiday music was a big part of my growing up during the season so I don't take lightly to blah holiday albums) and this one absolutely blew me away.

1 hour ago, N8TRU said:

This is cool, but I can't imagine it needed 2 variants and 500 doesn't seem to be enough but what do I know. Plus ETR stuff has been flipped like crazy lately.

Genuine question: Why would anyone care about there being two variants? I get that when a release has eight variants 1st press it’s kind of ridiculous but…two?

1 hour ago, derkwithano said:

Genuine question: Why would anyone care about there being two variants? I get that when a release has eight variants 1st press it’s kind of ridiculous but…two?

To only do 500 records it would have made more sense (in my opinion) to do 1 variant to discourage flippers. So now people can buy 4 copies out of the 500 at once, which to me seems excessive.

2 hours ago, nardes said:

I'll just add to those that never checked out their christmas album they put out in 2019.... it's SUPER good. I'm very picky when it comes to christmas/holiday music (holiday music was a big part of my growing up during the season so I don't take lightly to blah holiday albums) and this one absolutely blew me away.

This is the truth though. It's pretty good, has a few originals and not 100% covers. I ordered it last year during a PN sale and Merchnow messed it up. They took so long of the things I bought was no longer in stock, and then didn't ship my order til like February. So I got my Christmas album 3 months later.

Just now, jhulud said:

The TP bundle sold out as I had it in cart. Kinda pissed about that. 

Yep. I was watching the numbers instead of actually trying to buy one, it immediately jumped down to a sliver, so they were gone basically gone immediately.

Half\Half is now sold out, which I think is kinda ugly. Watching to see wether I need to buy the gold nugget one today

• 3 weeks later...