PO Now: HALSEY - If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power LP (Produced by NIN) - out on 8/27

If the music in the trailer is any type of teaser indication of what the album will sound like...I'm all for it.

Sounds like TR+AR took the soundscapes from their scores (esp. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and Gone Girl) and married them to Halsey's more ethereal vocals. 

I'm really confused with the timeline of when she made this. She's due anytime now (judging by that baby bump in her recent IG pics) so when did she do all of this? Was it somewhat recent and they edited out the bump from the film (and same for the album cover) or has this been filming since early this year and she used a prosthetic baby bump in the film? If the album/film is about motherhood/pregnancy/etc. when was this all done??? 

All in all, I think Halsey can bend time. Convince me otherwise.

4 hours ago, nardes said:

I'm really confused with the timeline of when she made this. She's due anytime now (judging by that baby bump in her recent IG pics) so when did she do all of this? Was it somewhat recent and they edited out the bump from the film (and same for the album cover) or has this been filming since early this year and she used a prosthetic baby bump in the film? If the album/film is about motherhood/pregnancy/etc. when was this all done??? 

All in all, I think Halsey can bend time. Convince me otherwise.

Maybe there’s a Halsey multiverse 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Sold out fast...

This was the first Amazon exclusive I've ever ordered. Does their stuff tend to sell out like this? Can't imagine a place like Amazon not having a ton of these. So hopefully they pop back up. But did any of the other variants mention being hand poured like this one does?

On 8/10/2021 at 5:52 PM, fish said:

This was the first Amazon exclusive I've ever ordered. Does their stuff tend to sell out like this? Can't imagine a place like Amazon not having a ton of these. So hopefully they pop back up. But did any of the other variants mention being hand poured like this one does?

Amazon seems to only get so many in any I've got off them, and never noticed restocks. 

I don't work at a vinyl pressing factory, so take it with a grain of salt. But, any videos I've ever saw of manufacturing them, this doesn't mean anything special. Any multicolor ones I've seen they hand pour colored beads over solid puck colors. So just a marketing thing is my guess.