A Great Big Pile of Leaves (July ‘23 update. Prefrontal Cortex and YAOMM repress live!)

4 hours ago, parkinglot said:

I guess we’ve waited 8 years so I probably shouldn’t be complaining over the timing of the summer release. Lmao

Yeah I’m not complaining in the least.  Forgot the vinyl is slated for spring of 2022 so maybe it’ll actually pan out for next year, as far as enjoying a physical copy.

• 5 months later...
  • dapeebs changed the title to A Great Big Pile of Leaves
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

There is something truly amiss with the journey to get this thing pressed.  I know delays are inevitable at the plant - and have been for some time - but this is wild.  Is every single test press failing to meet QC standards?  Are they having to swap plants mid-production?  Kind of insane.  I haven’t seen any updates posted anywhere but I also haven’t looked too extensively just yet.

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Is every single test press failing to meet QC standards?  Are they having to swap plants mid-production?  Kind of insane.  I haven’t seen any updates posted anywhere but I also haven’t looked too extensively just yet.

Kinda wondered the same as well. When things get this long labels have tended to give some more explanation. Sounds like it's on a boat right now, and if you haven't been following that, then yeah it can take months. It can take weeks to get a boat to a dock, then sit there for a few weeks, then take a week to unload it, then a few weeks to ship it, so they're probably just giving safe estimates.

Found out about this one from the band's IG, which was just a screenshot of the Topshelf Twitter. 

• dapeebs changed the title to A Great Big Pile of Leaves (July ‘23 update. Prefrontal Cortex and YAOMM repress live!)