Senses Fail x Joshua Tree

We are excited to announce Senses Fail x Joshua Tree! We’ve teamed up with Veeps to bring you a special VOD experience! Performing sunset and sunrise sets of Still Searching and Let It Enfold You, in a way you’ve never seen us before! 

Tickets bundles including a limited 1000 pressing double disc vinyl live album are available at sensesfail-joshuatree.com

STILL SEARCHING - SUNSET:
07/29 @ 5:30 pm pst/8:30 pm est

LET IT ENFOLD YOU - SUNRISE:
08/05 @ 5:30 pm pst/8:30 pm est

FIRST VARIANT LIMITED TO 1000 Milky Clear + Yellow + Red Splatter (A/B)

Yellow + Black Splatter (C/D)

https://senses-fail-official.myshopify.com/products/senses-fail-x-joshua-tree-vinyl-2xlp?_pos=1&_sid=00d84ba18&_ss=r

SECOND VARIANT LIMITED TO 500 Clear + Black Galaxy (A/B) Red + Black Galaxy (C/D)

https://senses-fail-official.myshopify.com/products/senses-fail-x-joshua-tree-vinyl-2xlp-variant-2?_pos=2&_sid=00d84ba18&_ss=r

THIRD VARIANT LIMITED TO 250 Merge Milky Clear + Red (A/B) Merge Milky Clear + Blue (C/D)

https://sensesfaillmtd.com/products/senses-fail-x-joshua-tree-vinyl-2xlp-variant-3

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

2 hours ago, Boaty McBoatface said:

This is some expensive-ass bullshit. 

Hey Buddy, you wanna make some motherfuckin’ money? Repress THE FIRE. 

He said in a livestream a while back that a repress was in the works for that.

1 hour ago, zuck said:

Maybe a new Bayonet album while he's at it.

He also said that he was planning on repressing that EP.

I've been watching most of his stories/streams, podcasts, etc. I think he's finally on board with doing everything fans have been asking, but he's being smart about pacing it out so as to have continual interest in his band and a steady revenue stream, even if not touring.

Edited by MCDELTAT

15 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

He said in a livestream a while back that a repress was in the works for that.

He also said that he was planning on repressing that EP.

I've been watching most of his stories/streams, podcasts, etc. I think he's finally on board with doing everything fans have been asking, but he's being smart about pacing it out so as to have continual interest in his band and a steady revenue stream, even if not touring.

I know he said those things, it’s been literally years since he expressed intent to repress the back catalog. I’m just sick and tired of him being a cock tease while peddling old copies of records signed by his wife and overpriced live streams just a few months before a physical tour happens. These things are making me lose interest in his band.

I should probably stop spamming this thread now 😬.

2 hours ago, Boaty McBoatface said:

…while peddling old copies of records signed by his wife and overpriced live streams

That signed vinyl thing was kinda funny actually like I forget there are people that don’t know what Discogs is ha. The version they were selling was a “tour exclusive” but the lower tier one, and since it’s not a super fan favorite you can buy a copy online for like $15, and then just get it signed later. But for some reason people still bought all 30 copies or whatever in like 5 minutes. Weird.

As for the livestream price, I think it’s somewhat fair TBH. Everyone else did it in a controlled venue where everything is there, just pay people to show up to work. Bringing gear out to Joshua tree, planning and lighting things, filming it, editing it, all that good stuff has increased costs. I’m sure if you look at the back end stats on livestreams, people that weren’t going to buy in were never going to buy in at a lower price. Esp given there is 0 way of stopping people from password sharing and streaming it after.

As for represses though, time will tell, but if he’s telling the truth of listening to many test presses, I think we’re in for more than just the LIEY press and this.

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

The vinyl is now available without a livestream ticket.

Lol. I had a feeling they'd do this. They made so much merch for this and kept running an ad on my IG saying "Almost Sold Out" for like 10 days? I think first set is this Saturday no? I'll be sure to download it as always.

1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

Lol. I had a feeling they'd do this. They made so much merch for this and kept running an ad on my IG saying "Almost Sold Out" for like 10 days? I think first set is this Saturday no? I'll be sure to download it as always.

I was getting those same ads. I think the livestreams look really cool. I just didn't want to drop $90 at once.  The first one is actually next Saturday, July 29th.

Bump just to keep the hype alive. Buddy did another livestream today and I asked a bunch of stuff. He said he already has the Bayonet records done, but he hasn't put it up because he's already pushing so many things, so hopefully that comes soon.

In reference to the Fire it sounds like he's planning on waiting till next year. He said the boxset idea was back on for next year (20th anniversary of the band). Which honestly kinda sucks cause I already have all but 2 records (Waiting Room, Fire), so if I'm forced to buy a boxset... 

New record is called "Hell Is In Your Head"

Edited by MCDELTAT