Senses Fail x Joshua Tree

1 hour ago, gutterball1 said:

joshua tree?  who do they think they are?  U2? 

I get this is a joke, but I'll bite the bait. He's said it's a place where lot's of big moments have happened to him. Climbed a lot there, heard from wife that they were having kid, witnessed a car crash with guitarist from The Early November and has kept in touch with the victims, etc. So if you're going to pick a place that's not a venue I guess it makes sense.

Link to third variant: https://senses-fail-official.myshopify.com/products/senses-fail-x-joshua-tree-vinyl-2xlp-variant-3

Seriously though, screw Buddy on this one. Should have just launched all the variants at once. I think I like this last one best, but I doubt they'd give me a refund on that first one since I bought it in a bundle. And since none of these have sold out yet, I have to what? Wait a few years to finally be able to sell this on Discogs at price? I think I like these incrementally. Last one looks best, second variant takes second, first variant is worst.

Edited by MCDELTAT

4 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Link to third variant: https://senses-fail-official.myshopify.com/products/senses-fail-x-joshua-tree-vinyl-2xlp-variant-3

Seriously though, screw Buddy on this one. Should have just launched all the variants at once. I think I like this last one best, but I doubt they'd give me a refund on that first one since I bought it in a bundle. And since none of these have sold out yet, I have to what? Wait a few years to finally be able to sell this on Discogs at price? I think I like these incrementally. Last one looks best, second variant takes second, first variant is worst.

It seems a bit unnecessary. There are still 133 of the first variant and 34 of the second variant still available. 

9 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Does anyone have access to the LIEY stream? I'll return the favor. Apparently I didn't buy the multi-stream bundle, which looking at the price was a horrible deal. Record was $50 shipped for me and I paid $84.82 for a single stream, when the multi-stream was only $25. Makes no sense whatsoever.

messaged you