Senses Fail x Joshua Tree

44 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

The second and third variants are sold out. I emailed them about swapping my first variant but I never got a response back. Guess I'm stuck with the first variant.

They told me sry its all sold out and no refunds, like the day after it was all sold out. Cool of them

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Where did you see that?

Email from [email protected]
Hi!
We want to thank you again for pre-ordering the vinyl, and to give you an update on those items. We’d love nothing more than to have these in your hands right away, but due to the global vinyl shortage impacting the entire music industry they will take longer than expected to be completed. The albums are now scheduled to be manufactured and completed by early Spring 2022, at which time they will be shipped to fans.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding and for your support of Senses Fail.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

daaaaaaaaang my copy of the first pressing just showed up today out of nowhere. no shipping confirmation or anything. it came with a free slip mat with the skeleton head print on it. at least there was something extra I didn’t expect, that was a cool surprise. haven’t spun it yet, but everything looks good. 

On 8/7/2022 at 6:43 AM, necroking said:

Listened to mine yesterday. My records were mislabeled,  don't know if this affects the whole press.

Yes - I got the 1st press (yellow w/ splatter & clear w/ red & yellow splatter) and the records are mislabeled. 

The Yellow w/ Splatter has a label for Still Searching but it is actually LIEY, and the clear w/ splatter has a LIEY label but is actually Still Searching