(PO SOON?) : Turnstile - Glow On

6 hours ago, ultramidtempo said:

I got a cloud notification from Allinmerch on  8/28 too.  Maybe you can check your order status from the original purchase email?  

way ahead of you, i've been checking since Thursday and it's still stated as "confirmed". I hope this isn't going to be a cancellation. I had my order confirmed at 14:51 GMT 😰 (10:51 EST) so I was definitely there for the early drop.

14 minutes ago, Tidal Wave said:

I know I talked about it on the last page but it really was. I think it'll be one of the most memorable shows I've been to. 19 songs total. I'm glad it got recorded in full.

10 hours ago, MikePortly said:

An exclusive or black vinyl? Was there an exclusive that I already missed? Lol

It is a black copy. I helped the manager unpack the shipment in order to get it before it was on the shelves, and there was no color/indie exclusive in any of the boxes.

I saw earlier on this thread that there may have been a white indie exclusive, but any online stores I found a listing for don't list the white color, so I'm not sure if that was ever true?

25 minutes ago, Justinadamk said:

It is a black copy. I helped the manager unpack the shipment in order to get it before it was on the shelves, and there was no color/indie exclusive in any of the boxes.

I saw earlier on this thread that there may have been a white indie exclusive, but any online stores I found a listing for don't list the white color, so I'm not sure if that was ever true?

https://www.banquetrecords.com/turnstile/glow-on/TSGLOWON

it was also listed on coretex.