(PO SOON?) : Turnstile - Glow On

15 minutes ago, Alan P said:

Really hoping I can pick up a copy of this at Furnace Fest. After I get through the gate I'm planning to go straight to the merch tent to look for it. And of course also excited to see them play.

They had a ton of copies last night, people were still picking them up well after the show so I think you’ll be OK

5 hours ago, hyperg1ant said:

The only time All In Merch replied an email, it was a pretty generic response, no estimated shipping date or solution.

Well I ordered the cloud and contacted them on release day when I had no notification and they stated when I'd have mine shipped (was the following monday at the time) and they were true to their word.  Weird that there's a delay on the cloud still despite some already shipping.

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, william said:

Has anyone been to a show on the recent tour yet and know what the merch is like and if they are selling any vinyl copies of GLOW ON ?

They do have copies (black), along with something like 4 shirt designs, one hoodie, a bucket hat, and long sleeve shirt