(PO SOON?) : Turnstile - Glow On

On 12/17/2021 at 8:25 PM, HoneyFrosted said:

Anyone have experience with Jpc.de?

After searching for any shops online with any Glow On for sale, they were literally the only one with any in stock, but I’ve never ordered from them.

Only saw one tiny Reddit mention about them being legit. 

I ordered four times from them, one order got delivered fast. For the other three (!) I got a refund after a while because they couldn't deliver what I ordered... So I don't recommend them. 

Edited by Snaro

On 12/21/2021 at 4:05 AM, Snaro said:

I ordered four times from them, one order got delivered fast. For the other three (!) I got a refund after a while because they couldn't deliver what I ordered... So I don't recommend them. 

The deed is done. We’ll see what happens

But thank you for your input, it’ll inform me if I have trouble with this first order.

There is nothing I loathe more than being forced to track down orders and where they are 

On 12/17/2021 at 10:25 PM, HoneyFrosted said:

Anyone have experience with Jpc.de?

After searching for any shops online with any Glow On for sale, they were literally the only one with any in stock, but I’ve never ordered from them.

Only saw one tiny Reddit mention about them being legit. 

Use them pretty often

Just one issue since it's a big distribution shop, sometimes they list stuff that can be sold out at the distribution

But mostly they are cool 

Have like 20+ orders from them on last year.

For some reason they subscribe to their magazine on German language and I receive some German xmas CDs each yeah)

3 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

I'm also hoping they do a repress of their first two LPs. I've been into them from pretty early on and bought all the 7"s but never bought the LPs for some reason.

Time & Space and NSF have just been repressed I believe or at least up for PO's in a few places. The threads got bumped earlier this month IIRC.

7 minutes ago, bobby said:

Time & Space and NSF have just been repressed I believe or at least up for PO's in a few places. The threads got bumped earlier this month IIRC.

They have but for some reason they're all outside North America. I'm still waiting for T&S to get a US distro.