(PO SOON?) : Turnstile - Glow On

26 minutes ago, scottheisel said:

But it's shipping from the UK, so it's really more like $50. I'm trying to stay strong and wait for a US retailer to have some in stock somewhere.

true, I think shipping is going to be $10 for US domestic options.. so its kind of a wash to me, and i've become really impatient :D 

I ordered this morning and it was 46.99...they dropped the price an hour later to 39.99. 

Refused to give me a refund of the difference lol. 

"Our prices are based on cost prices we source products from our suppliers. We automatically pass on any change of cost prices to the selling prices.
Unfortunately, the price you bought for was correct at the time of purchase."

lol k

24 minutes ago, phillybhatesme said:

I ordered this morning and it was 46.99...they dropped the price an hour later to 39.99. 

Refused to give me a refund of the difference lol. 

"Our prices are based on cost prices we source products from our suppliers. We automatically pass on any change of cost prices to the selling prices.
Unfortunately, the price you bought for was correct at the time of purchase."

lol k

Same thing happened to me, except I checked the price just after ordering, it had dropped of almost 10€...

Sent an email for a refund and received the same answer.

I'm hoping for a wide repress because I think it's really weird a band from the US has this repress and not a single copy was distro'd here. I was dumb and never picked up Time & Space but I see no point in overpaying for it. I live 2 hours from the band lol it just seems silly to not wait.

Yep, here’s the message.

“Firstly, thank you for your purchase from us.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to supply your recent order of Turnstile Glow on LP (0075678644436). Due to a technical issue in our system the item was listed for sale in error, and we do not have it in stock. We’ve been working with the label over the last 24 hours to try to source your LP but this has not been possible and we have been told we will not be able to obtain new copies for 8-10 weeks.“

• 2 weeks later...

After the rarewaves cancellation, I found another copy at a reasonable price through an other seller. I just received this message : "We are sorry to inform you that our shipping department returned the item to us, because it was damaged in transit. At this time we do not have another item in stock for delivery of a replacement and it is not currently available with any of our suppliers either."

I think I'll just wait for the repress in a few weeks...

On 2/4/2022 at 11:17 PM, redroom said:

Bought the repress this week and it arrived today. (I'm from Belgium) 

Since this is the only copy I have, I can only compare it with info I see from discogs and a YouTube unboxing video. 

There's one sticker on the plastic wrapping that's says "Made in Czech Republic" and the barcode. 

If I take that wrapping away it's exactly like the first pressing on black vinyl.

I'm wondering if this was actually a repress or maybe some leftovers because it looks like only 3 or 4 stores got some copy's and now it's totally gone again. 

Where did you order it?

Flight 13 (Germany) came through with the package today. Ordered on Oct 12th though. IIRC this is the longest I've ever waited for a record to arrived and it's not even a pre-order. 🤷‍♂️

edit: just checked Discogs, if ordering from the EU is feasible for you, there are a couple of sealed copies online from several dealers which are all more or less about the original price.

Edited by poweredbytrust