(PO SOON?) : Turnstile - Glow On

9 minutes ago, nyhi said:

$30 and free shipping, not super confident I’ll actually receive it but took a chance anyway… https://www.ebay.com/itm/Turnstile-Glow-On-VINYL-NEW-/393945095849?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

I've bought stuff from that account before with no issues. It appears that it'll ship immediately... hopefully it works out!

On 2/18/2022 at 2:05 PM, nyhi said:

$30 and free shipping, not super confident I’ll actually receive it but took a chance anyway… https://www.ebay.com/itm/Turnstile-Glow-On-VINYL-NEW-/393945095849?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

lol cancelled 🥲

5 hours ago, phillybhatesme said:

Increased price to ~63. 
Rarewaves had some the other day for like 35 or 40 or so. I would just keep refreshing ebay. 

it was rarewaves that cancelled, the $63 listing is just a similar listing that eBay suggests when the linked listing is gone.

Oh my fault...I even consider myself a knowledgeable ebayer lol. 

I ordered this album from rarewaves, they increased the price by 7 dollars in an hour, I asked to be refunded the difference, they said no and gave me a coupon. 

Then the order got cancelled. I still don't have a copy of this album. They listed the ones they had the other day, I tried to buy one - couldn't. They blocked my ebay account. hahaha

19 hours ago, N8TRU said:

https://imusic.dk/music/0075678644436/turnstile-2021-glow-on-lp

$39 with shipping to the US. In stock and shipping.

Or you could wait a few more weeks and get it from a domestic US retailer for less. My recent order from imusic for a supposedly in stock copy Glow On turned out to be backordered. Presumably eventually they really will have it in stock, but then you're still looking at 2-6 weeks for shipping.

11 hours ago, ParallelofDeath said:

Or you could wait a few more weeks and get it from a domestic US retailer for less. My recent order from imusic for a supposedly in stock copy Glow On turned out to be backordered. Presumably eventually they really will have it in stock, but then you're still looking at 2-6 weeks for shipping.

Well I got a shipping notice and tracking number so 🤷‍♂️