(PO SOON?) : Turnstile - Glow On

2 hours ago, phillybhatesme said:

Been burned by this power seller before, beware...

On 3/8/2022 at 11:24 AM, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

less than a week

spacer.png

Glad you got it! I just ordered from iMusic for Kali Uchis' "Isolation" as well as Time & Space because the prices were fair even with international shipping. Isolation wasn't scheduled to ship until the beginning of April and I got tracking last night for both. 2 kind of hard to find records at retail price shipped quickly. We'll see when they get here but they seem like a good place to order from.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, ParallelofDeath said:

I'm not counting on seeing any vinyl by the time they make it to Brooklyn. It also looks like tickets for their shows on the secondary now go for roughly the price of one of the colored variants. I was thinking of going to Brooklyn Steel in addition to the Queens show but not for $165. 

Stfu the tickets are going for that?!?

How much were these records when they were originally released?
How much are they at shows?
The copies that I see that get listed by record stores now are like 50 bucks, but I can't imagine that's how much they were last year. 

2 hours ago, sabukweli said:

The “be patient” urgings/condescension in this thread is aging poorly. So am I while I wait to own a copy of this.

I think the "be patient" aspect is kinda about perspective in a sense. You don't have to be the sucker who pays 150-300 for a colored variant of this album, but I don't think you're finding one for 35 bucks shipped. And with all of that being said, discogs has a Revolver variant listed from March, 2022, so perhaps "be patient" does indeed still have some merit. 

DsoJoaD.png

21 minutes ago, phillybhatesme said:

The copies that I see that get listed by record stores now are like 50 bucks, but I can't imagine that's how much they were last year. 

I walked into Zia last year on release day and walked out paying $23.88 total for a black copy. Nuts that shops are listing it for $50. Love this record, but if it were me, think I'd also be playing the long game on this. 

3 hours ago, phillybhatesme said:

I think the "be patient" aspect is kinda about perspective in a sense. You don't have to be the sucker who pays 150-300 for a colored variant of this album, but I don't think you're finding one for 35 bucks shipped. And with all of that being said, discogs has a Revolver variant listed from March, 2022, so perhaps "be patient" does indeed still have some merit. 

DsoJoaD.png

Those revolver ones are long gone. The other half will probably be on tour with the band.