(PO SOON?) : Turnstile - Glow On

I just wanna’ know… if I couldn’t care less about what gets featured in a Taco Bell commercial, and have no real interest in Turnstile or their popularity, would Twatter still get off on any of these posts pointing out how dumb he is?  Or do these “reactions” fall into a different bucket that do nothing for him? 🤔

It’s also kind of an unwritten rule that regardless of how cringe some fanboys may race in to defend a shit take, the burden of peak cringe lies with anyone who posts those shit takes in hopes of feeding on reactions and attention.  Anyone with 16,000 posts would know that.

5 minutes ago, twatay said:

I was referring to your ‘lame take’ remark. Understand?

Sure you were. Still doesn't apply there because I had no lame take that I walked back unlike you. It feels like English may be your second language though and I find that impressive so I'll ease up on you. Sorry bro.

Yeah, absolutely not.  In this thread, today alone, homeboy averaged a pace that would land him 4,015 posts per year.  That’s like quadruple my pace of posting.  We really gonna’ ban a VC star player with that kind of tenacity?  Not on my watch.

However, the sad reality here is that Twat will go quiet and scamper off into the shadows of irrelevancy like he’s done from any other argument he’s embarrassed himself with in the past, only to repeat this cycle some months later.  Looking forward to whatever kind of irrational clownery he’s got in store for 2023.  See ya’ then.

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

I just wanna’ know… if I couldn’t care less about what gets featured in a Taco Bell commercial, and have no real interest in Turnstile or their popularity, would Twatter still get off on any of these posts pointing out how dumb he is?  Or do these “reactions” fall into a different bucket that do nothing for him? 🤔

It’s also kind of an unwritten rule that regardless of how cringe some fanboys may race in to defend a shit take, the burden of peak cringe lies with anyone who posts those shit takes in hopes of feeding on reactions and attention.  Anyone with 16,000 posts would know that.

Keep defending your ridiculous post count dude.  I know your feelings get hurt when I bring it up.  You’re such an expert on ‘peak cringe’ too! It’s amazing how easily offended you are.  Pitiful.

1 hour ago, Shelby said:

Sure you were. Still doesn't apply there because I had no lame take that I walked back unlike you. It feels like English may be your second language though and I find that impressive so I'll ease up on you. Sorry bro.

I didn’t walk back anything. It still is a yikes from me. Adding that I thought it was also bizarre doesn’t negate that. English as my second language? Oh Shelby.  Poor Shelby.

23 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Yeah, absolutely not.  In this thread, today alone, homeboy averaged a pace that would land him 4,015 posts per year.  That’s like quadruple my pace of posting. 

It’s like clockwork.  You cannot get over the post count angle.  4,015 posts a year?  Only in your dreams Derek! You would kill to average that.  Keep it up bud. Maybe someday you can post as much as I have on this day! You can do it!

Edited by twatay

17 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

However, the sad reality here is that Twat will go quiet and scamper off into the shadows of irrelevancy like he’s done from any other argument he’s embarrassed himself with in the past, only to repeat this cycle some months later.  Looking forward to whatever kind of irrational clownery he’s got in store for 2023.  See ya’ then.

Imagine thinking ‘the sad reality’ is not posting here every fucking day, multiple times a day for over a decade. I don’t lord over this board like you, Derek. I actually take breaks from this place every once and a while, shocking I know! Guess I’ll go ‘scamper off into the shadows of irrelevancy’ AKA living life in the real world 😆.

See ya later gator!

(Psst.  I keep bringing up post counts because it’s the only real talking point you seem to have.  I’ve already explained that it’s 100% embarrassing to “bait” reactions on any forum or community.  You have nothing to say in response to that, but instead just continue to deflect.  In doing so you’re just digging yourself into a deeper hole, now taking pride(?) that you only periodically hop onto VC to fish for attention.  If you feel I’ve no-life’d VC for the last 14 years, that’s perfectly fine.  But it’s still not as cringe as the miserable troll stain who signs on once a blue moon to rustle feathers and seek attention.  Get fucked and never change you absolute cretin. 😂)

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

(I’ve already explained that it’s 100% embarrassing to “bait” reactions on any forum or community.  You have nothing to say in response to that, but instead just continue to deflect.) 

Dude. All it takes is a simple smiley face ‘haha’ reaction to trigger your sorry ass. It’s pathetic, and not my problem. You should work on that Derek. I can’t wait for your next incoming long spiel.

Explain to me who’s triggered and how?  This thread was of no real interest to me prior to this morning, but you’ve managed to use it to (yet again) publicly hang yourself.  I’m getting plenty of entertainment about it, dunno where this trigger talk is coming from.

Meanwhile every bump of this topic has you spamming more posts, becoming the very same no-life poster you balked at earlier.

It really is a thread that keeps on giving.