(PO SOON?) : Turnstile - Glow On

Reading the last couple pages was way worse than the offending Taco Bell commercial in question.

And no matter how often I hear that song, no matter where or in what context, I cannot help but fuckin' groove along with it. What a great riff - end of story! 

• 5 months later...
36 minutes ago, ParallelofDeath said:

Nothing against melody at all, but that is a bummer of a lifeless pop punk song. And I hesitate to use the word punk, because it has so little energy.  Vocals don't sound like Brendan either. I hope this is just a weird one-off, really doesn't feel like Turnstile at all.

Its not really a turnstile song, its technically:

“Listening”
Performed by: The Everything-You-Knows
Written by: Brendan Yates, Pat McCrory, Daniel Fang, Franz Lyons (of Turnstile)

11 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Just finished this episode, not sure how I feel about this season overall so far. Definitely had a good laugh at the the idea of someone having a shit load of screencaps of cigars in their gallery lol

Tim hosting the political show and just looking at phone when he was getting bested was one of my favorite ITYSL bits yet.  Pay it forward and the egg game had me rolling too. The Fred Armisen and Tim Meadows appearances were so good too.

Edited by mitchard

45 minutes ago, mitchard said:

Tim hosting the political show and just looking at phone when he was getting bested was one of my favorite ITYSL bits yet.  Pay it forward and the egg game had me rolling too. The Fred Armisen and Tim Meadows appearances were so good too.

Pig in a Nixon mask has been my particular favorite so far

• 2 months later...