I Set My Friends on Fire "You Can't Spell Slaughter Without Laughter"

https://acrobatunstable.com/shop/i-set-my-friends-on-fire-you-cant-spell-slaughter-without-laughter-vinyl-preorder

*SHIPS BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR*

*SECOND PRESS SHIPS HOPEFULLY AROUND Q2 2022*

Pressing Info:

First Press:

Pink w/Gold Splatter/200 (Sold out)

White w/Pink Splatter/300 (Sold out)

Pink/500 (Sold out)

Second Press info:

Slaughter Splatter/500 (Sold out)

Pink & White Swirl/500 (Sold out)

White/750

Black/750

Edited by N8TRU

ISMFOF:

Everyone,

We had no idea that the Slaughter vinyl was going to sell out so fast. 1000 copies went in 20 minutes. We are well aware that there are a lot of people that missed out and are working on getting another variant up ASAP. 

Stay posted and keep checking back.
Follow Acrobat Unstable Records for updates.

Acrobat Unstable:

Well, this happened faster than i thought lol. We're working on getting a second pressing up as fast as possible for y'all. Much love, thank you for everything. Be sure to follow our twitter and Instagram for more consistent updates!!

Edited by Streiti

I can't believe this sold out. I was actually thinking "Bold move making x1000, these wont move very fast...."
I ordered one for the fond memories,  even broke my nose in their pit at warped tour one year LAMO.

Went with the Pink on white splatter. thought it had a better chance of looking nice than the gold

2 hours ago, V3XED said:

I can't believe this sold out. I was actually thinking "Bold move making x1000, these wont move very fast...."
I ordered one for the fond memories,  even broke my nose in their pit at warped tour one year LAMO.

Went with the Pink on white splatter. thought it had a better chance of looking nice than the gold

I can't believe the usual clowns on these boards didn't come here and talk crap about this band/album.

6 hours ago, Streiti said:

ISMFOF:

Everyone,

We had no idea that the Slaughter vinyl was going to sell out so fast. 1000 copies went in 20 minutes. We are well aware that there are a lot of people that missed out and are working on getting another variant up ASAP. 

ADVERTISEMENT
SCROLL TO CONTINUE WITH CONTENT

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:12
/
Duration 0:30
Loaded: 100.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:18

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
  • Unknown, selected
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement: 0:18

Stay posted and keep checking back.
Follow Acrobat Unstable Records for updates.

Acrobat Unstable:

Well, this happened faster than i thought lol. We're working on getting a second pressing up as fast as possible for y'all. Much love, thank you for everything. Be sure to follow our twitter and Instagram for more consistent updates!!

Thank god.  Can’t believe it sold out as quick as it did.

3 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

I can't believe the usual clowns on these boards didn't come here and talk crap about this band/album.

And I can’t believe that you didn’t make this thread given your predictably embarrassing track record.  The album title itself is enough of a joke as is – I think it’s plenty yikes without anyone needing to kick it while it’s down.  So I kept moving along in that regard.  But trying to insist anyone on this board is a clown while unironically paying money to own MySpace-core from 2008… does it even get more ironic than that?  I feel like it doesn’t. 🤡

3 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Sometimes I think I actually bother you but you clearly enjoy the discourse thanks for the encouragement. Why surprising though? Are you actually becoming self-aware?

31 minutes ago, The Fuck Whisperer said:

Sometimes I think I actually bother you but you clearly enjoy the discourse thanks for the encouragement. Why surprising though? Are you actually becoming self-aware?

Shit… isn’t this how the terminator movies started?

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

And I can’t believe that you didn’t make this thread given your predictably embarrassing track record.  The album title itself is enough of a joke as is – I think it’s plenty yikes without anyone needing to kick it while it’s down.  So I kept moving along in that regard.  But trying to insist anyone on this board is a clown while unironically paying money to own MySpace-core from 2008… does it even get more ironic than that?  I feel like it doesn’t. 🤡

I didn't buy this album. Nice try. Sorry to disappoint. 

7 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Don't you understand that it's not about the music you prefer, but about your methods of bumping your own threads by unnecessary comments? Sometimes it's just ridiculous. Personally I'm not judging people for their music tastes.

Edited by IndigoHollow

1 hour ago, IndigoHollow said:

Don't you understand that it's not about the music you prefer, but about your methods of bumping your own threads by unnecessary comments? Sometimes it's just ridiculous. Personally I'm not judging people for their music tastes.

This guys gets it.  If there was a brand new user just posting new threads for shitcore left and right, I wouldn’t think twice about it.  It’s because the Wasda bot is so determined to just copy-paste an artist’s Facebook updates – my favorite is when there’s zero cleanup, like he’s speaking as a band member – at a frequency that’s just egregious.  And it’s all for 100% garbage music… which is subjective, sure, but it’s pretty amusing to literally push his buttons and flip the switches to get a reaction.  The bot needs to know its place.

• N8TRU changed the title to I Set My Friends on Fire "You Can't Spell Slaughter Without Laughter"