I Set My Friends on Fire "You Can't Spell Slaughter Without Laughter"

1 hour ago, N8TRU said:

The only thing I can mention music related is a fun fact. Did you know the artwork for this album was inspired by Combatwoundedveteran's "This Is Not An Erect, All-Red Neon Body" ? Pretty cool, right? That and it blows my mind Astral Rejection got 1,000 picture discs back in the day (which never sold out) while this one took until 2021 to happen and sold out in an hour. The OG mix of that album is good, but the version pressed to vinyl is horrible. This album is also horrible but I still enjoy it. There was also an unreleased 3rd LP that leaked years ago and I don't know if I have it downloaded anymore. RIP KingdomLeaks. Anyway see y'all in 2023 when this gets repressed.

Yo if you can dig it up I would love to hear that third LP.

Also very cool fun facts on the album art, I always thought it was really good, still do!

As for their music...

Astral Rejection was terrible, and like you said.... so was this album if were being honest.

**BUT** this album is horrible and FUN, and has some good nostalgia so it was an easy instant buy for me.

2 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

No seething here, your tantrums and rants are comedy gold.   I'm glad I caught your attention for a few minutes in between jerking off to Deafheaven,  Enjoy the rest of your day.

Nah, you're definitely a puppet of mine here on the forums.  You've had no horse in this race, and you genuinely only clicked this thread after seeing that I've posted in it.  If I'm living rent-free in Wasda's head, I've got a beachside condo in yours.  Stay mad.  Or come back with a clever quip and say goodbye for a 3rd time in this thread.  If you weren't actually malding you'd be able to step away without derailing the thread even further... but let's not kid ourselves here. 🤡

6 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Nah, you're definitely a puppet of mine here on the forums.  You've had no horse in this race, and you genuinely only clicked this thread after seeing that I've posted in it.  If I'm living rent-free in Wasda's head, I've got a beachside condo in yours.  Stay mad.  Or come back with a clever quip and say goodbye for a 3rd time in this thread.  If you weren't actually malding you'd be able to step away without derailing the thread even further... but let's not kid ourselves here. 🤡

I'm not mad, malding, seething, etc.  Life is great and you've given me a few laughs today.   Thank you.

Edited by ZeroNowhere

3 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

look_mom_I_posted_it_again.png

That seems about right.  I know you seldom have anything of value to say but I was kind of expecting you'd last a bit longer in this thread.  No wonder your wife booked a flight over here.  Hope you're keeping a close eye on the checking account you may share with the current one.

4 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

That seems about right.  I know you seldom have anything of value to say but I was kind of expecting you'd last a bit longer in this thread.  No wonder your wife booked a flight over here.  Hope you're keeping a close eye on the checking account you may share with the current one.

You seem really interested in my personal life, which is odd.  I'll give you some more insight since you're 10 years behind.  I've been happily married for over 6 years and with my wife for over 9 years.  We also have 2 amazing children.  

spacer.png

Edited by ZeroNowhere

I appreciate you opening a bit.  Exploring that; do you guys have an agreement where she can be sexually satisfied by an actual man or how does that work?  Is she allowed to travel to other states or do you keep it local and perhaps watch / encourage from a safe distance?  Sorry, I don't think cuckoldry is for me so I don't really know too much about the logistics.  Excuse the ignorance. 😅

But I do think with how fond you are of that image, you should make it your avatar.  Especially if you put in that time and effort to edit it with my avatar – it even kinda' conveys how obsessed you are with popping into the threads I post in.  Do it!

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

I appreciate you opening a bit.  Exploring that; do you guys have an agreement where she can be sexually satisfied by an actual man or how does that work?  Is she allowed to travel to other states or do you keep it local and perhaps watch / encourage from a safe distance?  Sorry, I don't think cuckoldry is for me so I don't really know too much about the logistics.  Excuse the ignorance. 😅

But I do think with how fond you are of that image, you should make it your avatar.  Especially if you put in that time and effort to edit it with my avatar – it even kinda' conveys how obsessed you are with popping into the threads I post in.  Do it!

Again, back to referencing 10 year old life events.  Yes, my ex-wife cheated on me.  We got divorced, I moved on.  I'm super happy with my life.  

If you really think continually bringing this up matters to me or upsets me, you're wrong.  Trying to make fun of my wife is also another reason why this picture is applicable.   spacer.png

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Imagine existing solely to advertise and still not realizing line breaks are what create ads on VC.

Also your retelling of why you’re bullied on the boards is pretty bare.  I feel like it omits a lot of the reputation you’ve defined for yourself.  If you really think you’re a victim on account of “just sharing SRC links,” your RAM needs a massive upgrade.

You’re trying to deflect the question I asked earlier.  What’s your endgame here?  Are you mad that SRC didn’t get the rights to release this, and trying to get the thread locked as a result? 

Endgame? You sound like a dork. I will continue to post about records. It's pretty simple.

3 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Again, back to referencing 10 year old life events.  Yes, my ex-wife cheated on me.  We got divorced, I moved on.  I'm super happy with my life.  

If you really think continually bringing this up matters to me or upsets me, you're wrong.  Trying to make fun of my wife is also another reason why this picture is applicable.   spacer.png

Nothing says my life is swell like obsessing over 1 dude on a vinyl forum.  You've got me convinced.

Thanks for all the attention though.  Let me know when you finish the iron-on for your first shirt, I wanna' see how it turns out.  I can send you the PSD as a vector for scaling if it'd help with the resolution.

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

Nothing says my life is swell like obsessing over 1 dude on a vinyl forum.  You've got me convinced.

Thanks for all the attention though.  Let me know when you finish the iron-on for your first shirt, I wanna' see how it turns out.  I can send you the PSD as a vector for scaling if it'd help with the resolution.

I'm good, but appreciate the offer.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, ZeroNowhere said:

I'm good, but appreciate the offer.

You do realize – especially in tandem with replying to every post of mine – that you're projecting yourself with that image, right?  Just making sure you're aware of that.  I've gotten into the heads of plenty of users on this site but none that would brand streetwear after me.  That's next level and I gotta' respect it.

30 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

ArE YoU TrYiNg tO GeT ThE ThReAD LoCkEd? Says the guy is talking about another user's sex life on here. Cool dude!

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

You do realize – especially in tandem with replying to every post of mine – that you're projecting yourself with that image, right?  Just making sure you're aware of that.  I've gotten into the heads of plenty of users on this site but none that would brand streetwear after me.  That's next level and I gotta' respect it.

You're not in my head.  I'm making fun of you.  That is all.  Don't jerk yourself off that hard, bro.spacer.png

• N8TRU changed the title to I Set My Friends on Fire "You Can't Spell Slaughter Without Laughter"