I Set My Friends on Fire "You Can't Spell Slaughter Without Laughter"

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

You do realize – especially in tandem with replying to every post of mine – that you're projecting yourself with that image, right?  Just making sure you're aware of that.  I've gotten into the heads of plenty of users on this site but none that would brand streetwear after me.  That's next level and I gotta' respect it.

All I had to do was mention the word clown and you posted a couple of hours later. You respond quickly. Your comments are rather long. You're definitely not living rent free in anyone's head.

1 minute ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

ArE YoU TrYiNg tO GeT ThE ThReAD LoCkEd? Says the guy is talking about another user's sex life on here. Cool dude!

Reminder that we're only here because you made it possible.  Nice try at deflection though, you're learning.

Just now, ZeroNowhere said:

You're not in my head.  I'm making fun of you.  That is all.  Don't jerk yourself off that hard, bro.

I'm not in your head?  Really?  How is it that I have you reply on command, then?  Despite bidding adieu numerous times earlier?  You're here because I own your presence on VC.  It's been that way for years and all of your prior accounts.  You know this.

3 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Reminder that we're only here because you made it possible.  Nice try at deflection though, you're learning.

I'm not in your head?  Really?  How is it that I have you reply on command, then?  Despite bidding adieu numerous times earlier?  You're here because I own your presence on VC.  It's been that way for years and all of your prior accounts.  You know this.

Back up there, Big D.  I posted a picture, you replied on command and here we are.spacer.png

Edited by ZeroNowhere

Just now, Derek™ said:

This is the first time I have ever initiated anything on this site. You took the bait. Hook, line, and sinker. But regardless, does that made it okay for you to talk about someone else's personal life?

And when did I bid adieu? You should ask any of the mods if I have had any other accounts on here. You're giving yourself way too much credit. It's almost like you're trying to overcompensate.

1 minute ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

This is the first time I have ever initiated anything on this site. You took the bait. Hook, line, and sinker. But regardless, does that made it okay for you to talk about someone else's personal life?

And when did I bid adieu? You should ask any of the mods if I have had any other accounts on here. You're giving yourself way too much credit. It's almost like you're trying to overcompensate.

Lol it can't read

Just now, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Learn how multi-quotes work, bot.  I never accused you of backing out of this thread, nor having multiple accounts.  That part of the reply was for my personal VC pet – you could give him a run for his money though, at this rate.  I just don't really know how that'd work though, maybe like a Tamagotchi or something?

5 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Back up there, Big D.  I posted a picture, you replied on command as I expected and here we are.

Since you seemed to have already forgotten, I was in this thread.  You were summoned through the power of seethe.  So much that you broke out onto the scene pitching a merch line. 😆 And I struck enough of a chord that you're going to wave your fandom as a signature?  Amazing.  This whole thread is a joke and derailed into total fuckery, I get it, but I've always wanted to rustle someone's jimmies enough to make it into a forum signature – that's some genuine butt-hurt.  I'm a little honored but also disappointed it didn't happen sooner.

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

Since you seemed to have already forgotten, I was in this thread.  You were summoned through the power of seethe.  So much that you broke out onto the scene pitching a merch line. 😆 And I struck enough of a chord that you're going to wave your fandom as a signature?  Amazing.  This whole thread is a joke and derailed into total fuckery, I get it, but I've always wanted to rustle someone's jimmies enough to make it into a forum signature – that's some genuine butt-hurt.  I'm a little honored but also disappointed it didn't happen sooner.

I repeat, you're not making me mad, seething, etc.  I'm laughing, bro.  I was making fun of you.  That's it.  Nothing more to it.  

I'm flattered you enjoy my work that much.  Have a good afternoon.  I'll catch up with you later, tater.spacer.png

If you keep saying you’re not mad, it’ll come true.  I think the more you repeat it, the more you’ll convince everyone too.  It’s like a mantra.  “I-I’m mad I’m l-laughing at you bro ha.  Hah.  Ha ha.”

Anyway I’m not done with you yet.  You quit when I tell you that you can quit.  The thread is losing steam and the only way to fuel is to keep posting your South Park selfie.

50 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Nothing says my life is swell like obsessing over 1 dude on a vinyl forum.  You've got me convinced.

Thanks for all the attention though.  Let me know when you finish the iron-on for your first shirt, I wanna' see how it turns out.  I can send you the PSD as a vector for scaling if it'd help with the resolution.

Like you've been obsessing over me ever since I started posted on these boards? 

Derek: I'm totally living in your head bro.

Also Derek: I know all your other accounts on here.

https://imgur.com/gallery/96MGRII

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

3 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Like you've been obsessing over me ever since I started posted on these boards? 

Derek: I'm totally living in your head bro.

Also Derek: I can recall all your other accounts on here.

https://imgur.com/gallery/96MGRII

You’re not even a real account so I’m not 100% sure what you’re getting at.  Trust me when I say that I’d bully any SRC billboard – it has nothing to do with you as a “””person”””.  Sorry, snowflake. ❄️🤖

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

You’re not even a real account so I’m not 100% sure what you’re getting at.  Trust me when I say that I’d bully any SRC billboard – it has nothing to do with you as a “””person”””.  Sorry, snowflake. ❄️🤖

Lots of name calling by you today. I bet you peaked in high school. You'll never be as cool as the kid with Fuck in his username.

5 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Lots of name calling by you today. I bet you peaked in high school. You'll never be as cool as the kid with Fuck in his username.

Only a snowflake would suggest "snowflake" is name-calling.  You should be so lucky to be anything unique or more than 1s and 0s, I don't know why you're getting riled up and projecting over it.

50 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Only a snowflake would suggest "snowflake" is name-calling.  You should be so lucky to be anything unique or more than 1s and 0s, I don't know why you're getting riled up and projecting over it.

I'm definitely not riled up.  You're a not living rent free in my head. Not even close. You could stop responding whenever you wanted to. You clearly need to get in the last word. I don't think you're used to be challenged on these boards. It's cute when you get defensive. 😘😘😘

36 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

I'm definitely not riled up.  You're a not living rent free in my head. Not even close. You could stop responding whenever you wanted to. You clearly need to get in the last word. I don't think you're used to be challenged on these boards. It's cute when you get defensive. 😘😘😘

I think I said maybe once that I live in your head rent-free and you've adamantly insisted that's not the case.  Like 4 of 5 times in a row now.  Did I strike a nerve?  Because as far as I know, bots don't have nerves.  Doesn't change the fact I'm kicking back every time you quote me and pout.

rb9c71c3odo31.png?auto=webp&s=dec3be3451

Sure is cozy in here.

And believe you me, I am no stranger to being "challenged" by plenty of challenged users on this board.  You rep arguably the worst bands I've ever seen, to the point where I'm starting to considering that you may be more of a troll and less a spam bot.  No one's tastes are legitimately that bad without deliberation.

01010010 01000101 01001110 01010100 00100000 01000110 01010010 01000101 01000101

3 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Nothing says my life is swell like obsessing over 1 dude on a vinyl forum.  You've got me convinced.

Says the guy that is obsessed with multiple users on here. Didn't you already pull the cuck joke on Ben last week? Seems like you're the one projecting in here

17 minutes ago, CatsNJazz said:

Says the guy that is obsessed with multiple users on here. Didn't you already pull the cuck joke on Ben last week? Seems like you're the one projecting in here

I made the cuck joke. First time too so free pass? Poor Ben I'm sure he forgot about it by now which makes it really fucking weird you're obsessing over other people's relationships like they're your own version of the Kardashians. Get a life.

7 minutes ago, The Fuck Whisperer said:

Like, they're just living their lives interacting on a forum. You're watching from the shadows tracking everyone making a note about what they say to who. Who's the loser really?

Yeah, I read things people write in here, thats the point. I also can retain information, which is why I dislike you and Derek so much, every thing you both post on here is unpleasant and it ruins the fun for most of us

• N8TRU changed the title to I Set My Friends on Fire "You Can't Spell Slaughter Without Laughter"