I Set My Friends on Fire "You Can't Spell Slaughter Without Laughter"

5 minutes ago, CatsNJazz said:

Yeah, I read things people write in here, thats the point. I also can retain information, which is why I dislike you and Derek so much, every thing you both post on here is unpleasant and it ruins the fun for most of us

There's literally a level of fun/helpfulness meter next to everyone's name. Lick my boots lowly 376 peasant.

(Waits for you to take my post completely serious since you obviously lack normal cognitive abilities. It's just obvious your opinion is biased and lame based on the numbers though)

1 hour ago, CatsNJazz said:

Yeah, I read things people write in here, thats the point. I also can retain information, which is why I dislike you and Derek so much, every thing you both post on here is unpleasant and it ruins the fun for most of us

Someone’s being a little dramatic.  Every thing?  Really?  I think Shelby and myself both partake in positive discussions across numerous threads and releases over the years.  We each occasionally take the piss in meme threads but in my time on VC I sincerely feel like I’ve discussed music and vinyl far, far more than I’ve trolled.  That’s a You problem with your perspective: listen to better artists I guess, maybe you’ll catch me outside of threads for Wasda-core.

1 hour ago, CatsNJazz said:

Says the guy that is obsessed with multiple users on here. Didn't you already pull the cuck joke on Ben last week? Seems like you're the one projecting in here

I rib our resident public flipper, our SRC billboard, and occasionally the local Used troll.  I think that’s about it.  Oh, and ZeroNowhere, but that’s more like sorting a child out whenever he’s throwing a tantrum.  He posts in many threads regularly that I don’t bother prodding at.  But when he shits his pants and throws a tantrum in an effort to call me out, yes.  I say something.  So 3, maybe 4 turds altogether.  And justifiably so, if you ask me.  No new faces asking legit questions.  No newbies showcasing their modest Urban Outfitter collections.  Not even the brand new accounts trying to sell shit at absurd Discogs prices.  I seldom dump on bands I just don’t “get” the hype for [Turnstile].  All things said, I have beef with such a small fraction of this community.  Sorry you have such a gripe with that, maybe hang with a better crowd.

I think I also implied Ben was bald/ing, a few weeks ago.  I’d at least log that one on your spreadsheet for future reference.

Edited by Derek™

Props to the 2 or 3 people who like this band for attempting to keep discussing. I got some good pops when I scrolled through all the insulting and saw “yo let me check my hdd” for some kinda thing related to the thread.

Super impressed this isn’t locked yet!  I see a lot of wife slander going on… ready to see the ultimate of insults: mother slander.

1 minute ago, dantheriver said:

Props to the 2 or 3 people who like this band for attempting to keep discussing. I got some good pops when I scrolled through all the insulting and saw “yo let me check my hdd” for some kinda thing related to the thread.

Super impressed this isn’t locked yet!  I see a lot of wife slander going on… ready to see the ultimate of insults: mother slander.

Dan you balding cuck, get out of here with your lousy tastes.  (Shelby and I gave your mum the ol’ VCPD DP btw.)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, FOElite said:
420 left of White
273 left of Black

12 days later and you can see what units are moving. Interesting to see.

When it was first put up, there was a moment where it appeared that more blacks were purchased than the limited smash. I think they may have held back some of those and it just seems like it's outselling white at this point

• 2 months later...
  • N8TRU changed the title to I Set My Friends on Fire "You Can't Spell Slaughter Without Laughter"