Record Store Day @ 1-2-3-4 Go! event/leftover ordering info & a special release from The Upside Downers (members of Green Day, Influents etc)!

Hey all,

The second and final RSD Drop of 2021 is tomorrow! We still have some appointments left for those of you in the area who want to come by before Noon and we will be accepting walk up customers from Noon to 8pm tomorrow otherwise.  Book now by CLICKING HERE

Although there are no mask mandates in this area at this time we are encouraging folks to wear them in the shop when you come in. It is not a requirement but we believe there's no harm in a little extra caution. If for some reason you don't have a mask available we have high quality 3-ply masks you can have. Once again it is not a requirement but we are encouraging it. We'll have hand sanitizer, our 2 high quality HEPA filters going and solid fresh airflow in the space the entire time so we should be in good shape as always.

In lighter more exciting RSD news we've got our own special RSD release just for our shop coming out tomorrow! It's a live 10" from The Upside Downers! Who are those guys? Well, it's Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day, The Longshot, The Network), Jason White (Green Day, The Influents), Greg Schneider (The Influents) and Chris Dugan (The Cover-Ups)! Recorded in the before times at The Golden Bull in Oakland this is a four song cover set featuring songs from The Sweet, Big Star, The Monkees and Cheap Trick. We've made 500 hand numbered copies on Clear w/ Green & Pink splatter that are only available from us.

f8f1856f-defd-421f-99aa-58ebc95c40c4.jpg

Don't live in the area? Don't fret! You can pick up this and any leftover RSD releases we have on our website at 8:30pm Pacific by CLICKING HERE! All domestic orders over $60 ship via Media Mail for FREE and we have Priority mail available at an added cost. 

Steve @ 1-2-3-4 Go! Records

13 minutes ago, thischarmingham said:

Thanks for coming out!

Thanks Steve. Everything was super smooth. I really like the appointment thing. Was able to get the few things I needed and a help a couple people out with other things. I just wish there was still a store on this side of the bridge!