PO Soon - Underoath - Voyeurist

1 minute ago, RadDonut said:

Picked up and egg drop and the deluxe. Really wanted some of those tees and a hoodie too but decided to pass.

Apparently if you get the deluxe, it has an Easter egg with the jackets and long sleeve.

“Color: Coke Bottle Clear

Limited to 3,000

Packaging: Animated Deluxe Edition includes a plastic o-card sleeve that activates playback of the jacket’s interlaced video imagery. Watch portions of the album art animate in real time as you move the jacket inside the o-card sleeve.”

Picked up the cokebottle deluxe and a shirt. I submitted a different email for the code and I finally got one... for 10% off instead of 15%?

Also, once I checked out it gave me a popup to buy a digital copy of the album for a discounted price of $5... I laughed, then went and looked at the product page for the vinyl copy and it didn't say anything about a digital copy included. Plus I realized the store is run by Second City Prints, who just did Manchester Orchestra's latest record and screwed me out of a digital copy. So I went ahead and paid $5 more like a chump, but at least I know I won't have to pay $15 after the fact just for something that should have been included. Fortunately, pre-ordering the digital includes instant download of Damn Excuses, which I expected, and Hallelujah, which to my knowledge is as of yet unreleased?

5 minutes ago, rcafilm said:

Picked up the cokebottle deluxe and a shirt. I submitted a different email for the code and I finally got one... for 10% off instead of 15%?

Also, once I checked out it gave me a popup to buy a digital copy of the album for a discounted price of $5... I laughed, then went and looked at the product page for the vinyl copy and it didn't say anything about a digital copy included. Plus I realized the store is run by Second City Prints, who just did Manchester Orchestra's latest record and screwed me out of a digital copy. So I went ahead and paid $5 more like a chump, but at least I know I won't have to pay $15 after the fact just for something that should have been included. Fortunately, pre-ordering the digital includes instant download of Damn Excuses, which I expected, and Hallelujah, which to my knowledge is as of yet unreleased?

Must be the next single. Willing to hook a brother up?

36 minutes ago, rcafilm said:

SEND HALLELUJAH PLEASE!!!

I did kind of want the deluxe... but Idk it was a good deal extra for a gimmick for a sleeve of an album I haven't heard.
Ready to be kicking myself later for skipping it, but oh well, rolling the dice.

Did grab the eggdrop, and the Red variant as well, as I thought it meshed really nicely with the red in the cover art.

Also, seems like it may be somewhat limited, current stock shows both of those variants close to sold out.

(That or the red ends up being basically unlimited retail, and they just have a few in the webstore)

6idcxGl.png

I got the deluxe and standard (from Smartpunk/300) for Erase Me and I wish I only got the deluxe. The deluxe packaging was really nice last time and being this is also on Fearless I think the deluxe is a good choice. Not worried about pressing numbers or variant. Coke bottle is a good choice though.

6 hours ago, Boaty McBoatface said:

Yup, open the site and enter your info in the pop up offer. Emails a discount code to you immediately. 

I entered two different emails. One I was already signed up with their email list for. Didn't get an email on either. Maybe they reached their daily limit?  Did the code seem unique, or is it one that you could share?

1 minute ago, MyckelJay said:

I entered two different emails. One I was already signed up with their email list for. Didn't get an email on either. Maybe they reached their daily limit?  Did the code seem unique, or is it one that you could share?

You're welcome to try the 10% off code I already used. 6MQZXKSH