PO 07/21: Iron Maiden - Senjutsu

Iron Maiden has a new studio album coming out (number 17!).  Release is 09/03/2021

PO most places and on Maiden's website. Looks like some exclusive variants as well, undisclosed retailers at this point, but looks like 180 gram black standard, red marble,  grey marble.

Triple vinyl, triple gatefold. 82 minute double album.

Pretty excited. Book Of Souls was a pretty solid effort, and this package looks slick as fuck.

Black 180 gram available all over including Maiden store. $50

Silver: $60
Aus & NZ - Maniacs store and independent record shops,

Belgium - FNAC,

Canada - Amazon,

Denmark - independent record shops,

Finland - Levykauppa Äx, France - Amazon,

Germany - Amazon,

Ireland - all retailers,

Italy - Amazon,

Norway - all retailers,

Poland - independent record shops,

Russia - Vernoshop, Spain - Amazon,

Sweden - all retailers,

Switzerland - Amazon,

USA - Amazon

Red: $60

Aus & NZ - JB HIFI,

Canada - independent record shops,

Denmark - independent record shops,

Finland - all retailers,

France - FNAC,

Germany - independent record shops,

Ireland - all retailers, Italy - independent record shops,

Mexico - independent record shops, Netherlands - independent record

shops,

Norway - independent record shops,

Poland - Empik,

Portugal - Abilio,

Russia - Raremetalmusic,

Spain - independent record shops,

Sweden - Sweden Rock Magazine,

Switzerland - independent record shops,

Taiwan - independent record shops,

UK - HMV + Iron Maiden Web Store + independent record shops,

USA - Walmart

Thanks @jhulud

Iron Maiden webstore 180G Black 3xLP: Senjutsu 3LP Black Vinyl - Iron Maiden

Walmart Red w/ Smoke Exclusive 3xLP: Iron Maiden - Senjutsu (Walmart Exclusive) - Vinyl [Exclusive] - Walmart.com - Walmart.com

Amazon Silver 3xLP: (Only listing the Black regular): Iron Maiden - Senjutsu (3LP Black Vinyl) - Amazon.com Music

Edited by MachoHommeRandallSauvage

I'll link the U.S. stuffs for ya. 

Walmart Red w/ Smoke Exclusive 3xLP: Iron Maiden - Senjutsu (Walmart Exclusive) - Vinyl [Exclusive] - Walmart.com - Walmart.com

Amazon Silver 3xLP: (Only listing the Black regular): Iron Maiden - Senjutsu (3LP Black Vinyl) - Amazon.com Music

20 minutes ago, jhulud said:

I'll link the U.S. stuffs for ya. 

Iron Maiden - Senjutsu (Amazon Exclusive 3LP Silver Vinyl Limited Edition) - Amazon.com Music

I guess silver is already sold out? 

1 hour ago, morfiend said:

I wasn’t impressed with the single either, will wait until I hear the full album before possibly making a purchase. Btw, I bought Bruce’s Chemical Wedding on vinyl recently, sounds great! I need to find Accident of Birth next.

Writing on the Wall is definitely a grower, first 2-3 listens I wasn't a fan. I think the video puts it into better context...

Iron Maiden – The Writing On The Wall (Official Video) - YouTube

The video definitely adds on to the song and makes it make more sense. And I guess from this piece, Dickinson was inspired by Rammstein's video for "Deutschland", which itself is an amazing and intense video. 

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/bruce-dickinson-how-rammstein-influenced-iron-maidens-new-video

2 minutes ago, BeerMonger said:

Writing on the Wall is definitely a grower, first 2-3 listens I wasn't a fan. I think the video puts it into better context...

Iron Maiden – The Writing On The Wall (Official Video) - YouTube

Yeah...folks saying it's bad are craaaazy. I think it's different than what most people expected musically, and it was a little...on the nose for what we're living in... But it was a fine song, and the videos gave me real Bakshi vibes from most of the animation which was cool.

Is it up to par with any of the first like...9 Maiden albums? Nah, but honestly not much is. Solid effort for a single off the 17th album from a band of 60+ year olds.

They said in their article they were trying some new stuff, and I actually kind of wish they'd steered more into the beginning stoner rock vibe for the whole song.

33 minutes ago, ntslash said:

I ordered as well at that $17 price point. I mean, they have a pre-order price guarantee, so they would be dicks if they didn't honor this. 

People are already abusing the hell out of it though...

Iron maiden senjutsu amazon exclusive for 16.99 : VinylReleases (reddit.com)

"I just ordered 30 copies and will sell them at cost plus shipping later just cause fuck Amazon"

I wouldn't be surprised if these get cancelled and I won't be that bummed about it, because I'll get to hear all the entitled assholes bitch and moan about not being able to stick it to Bezos...