(ALL SOLD) Collection for sale! Selling pretty much everything! Brand New / Blink / Hostage Calm / lots of stuff!

Team Avatar

EVERYTHING SOLD< thank you!

Hi all! haven't bought a new record or even posted here in a few years and it's time to sell some stuff.

My Record List - google doc

Please make fair offers, will discount if you buy multiple items.  Check the tabs as the list is split by size.

also selling some mondo posters - regular Goonies by James Flame, Two Towers by Aaron Horkey,

Against Me!, Algernon Cadwallader, Ambitions, American Football, Arrogant Sons of Bitches, The, Avenged Sevenfold, Bad Books, Balance and Composure, Beirut, Blink 182, Bomb The Music Industry!, Brand New, Charlie Parker, Comeback Kid, Compilation, Daytrader, Dear Hunter, The, Death Cab For Cutie, Decemberists, The, Dizzy Gillepsie Big Band, The, Fireworks, Flaming Tsunamis, The, Fountains of Wayne, Four Year Strong, Glassjaw, Heartsounds, Hostage Calm, Jurassic Park, Kanye West, Kevin Devine, La Dispute, Machine Gun, Make Do and Mend, Manchester Orchestra, Modest Mouse, Mogwai, Mountain Goats, The, Moving Mountains, My Heart to Joy, Neutral Milk Hotel, Okkervil River, Owen, Owen / The Rutabega, Pegasus - XL, Pianos Become The Teeth, Rancid, River City Extension, RX Bandits, Slackers, The, Slow Gherkin, Spring Heeled Jack, Streetlight Manifesto, Studio Ghibli, Sum 41, Taking Back Sunday, Tigers Jaw, Touche Amore, Transit, We Are The Union, With The Punches, Wonder Years, The, Against Me!, Algernon Cadwallader, Ambitions, American Football, Arrogant Sons of Bitches, The, Avenged Sevenfold, Bad Books, Balance and Composure, Beirut, Blink 182, Bomb The Music Industry!, Brand New, Charlie Parker, Comeback Kid, Compilation, Daytrader, Dear Hunter, The, Death Cab For Cutie, Decemberists, The, Dizzy Gillepsie Big Band, The, Fireworks, Flaming Tsunamis, The, Fountains of Wayne, Four Year Strong, Glassjaw, Heartsounds, Hostage Calm, Jurassic Park, Kanye West, Kevin Devine, La Dispute, Machine Gun, Make Do and Mend, Manchester Orchestra, Modest Mouse, Mogwai, Mountain Goats, The, Moving Mountains, My Heart to Joy, Neutral Milk Hotel, Okkervil River, Owen, Owen / The Rutabega, Pegasus - XL, Pianos Become The Teeth, Rancid, River City Extension, RX Bandits, Slackers, The, Slow Gherkin, Spring Heeled Jack, Streetlight Manifesto, Studio Ghibli, Sum 41, Taking Back Sunday, Tigers Jaw, Touche Amore, Transit, We Are The Union, With The Punches, Wonder Years, The,

Edited by Team Avatar

• Team Avatar changed the title to (ALL SOLD) Collection for sale! Selling pretty much everything! Brand New / Blink / Hostage Calm / lots of stuff!